Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2018 6:42 pm  #81

Re: Castle Chit Chat

Who thinks this game will have ONE more update and take us to Johns level 121 and then end? 

suecq

June 3, 2018 7:19 pm  #82

Hi suecq96. Welcome to the Forum.

Johns level didn't always be 121. When the game first began he was much lower but still way higher than the end of the latest content.

Truth is we have no idea how long the game will last and how many updates we'll still get. It's a mystery that won't be solved until the day we find out.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

June 3, 2018 7:35 pm  #83

Good answer SilverHawk. I've seen you post on BFG MC forum, but I don't think we are game friends.(yet!)
I also now remember when Johns level was lower, but much higher....like you said. (Typing is not my friend, lol)

June 3, 2018 7:36 pm  #84

ok now i AM pissed. Every other time i hiy 'submit' it gave me a chance to 'preview'. this time it just went up. I had more to add.....DUH!

June 3, 2018 7:38 pm  #85

now someone tell me how do we 'preview' our posts??
and back to SilverHawk, Did you notice ALL the items, pet etc. are now all available and not locked? very shady.
SUECQ

June 3, 2018 7:40 pm  #86

My post also didn't give me the option to preview but when I decided to edit it, the option to preview it came up again. I'm not sure why the preview wasn't there for the original post. You'll also discover that periodically you'll need to do a captcha which helps prevent spam. 

Last edited by mdpetdoc (June 3, 2018 7:42 pm)

June 3, 2018 7:51 pm  #87

There are two ways to post. 

If you use the box labeled "Quick Post", you cannot preview.

If you use the "Post Reply" button, you have the option of previewing.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 3, 2018 7:53 pm  #88

mdpetdoc,
WT# is captcha???

SUE

June 3, 2018 8:54 pm  #89

suecq96 wrote:

mdpetdoc,
WT# is captcha???

SUE

Captcha is a device used to check if you are a robot. As examples, you may just need to check a box or click on all the boxes with cars or type in the characters you see. 

TS - thanks for the clarification on previewing text. 

June 4, 2018 9:19 am  #90

I always use the 'Post Reply' button to create a post and never the Quick Reply box. I've had issues and hic-ups with quick reply on various different forums.

The Post Reply button (on the right just below the last post on the page) is the most reliable and I think gives more options anyway.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

Board footera