Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2018 12:50 am  #41

Re: Castle Chit Chat

they could throw us a mini event....has been ages

May 8, 2018 10:45 am  #42

susiewastaken wrote:

Last one occurred on June 17, 2017.

I'd like a mini-event, especially if the task was to play HOS.  Would do morphs, but only willing to send airships or open zoom zones if the gnomes or Trina request it.

Some other tasks that haven't been used yet:

feed pets  (I'd do this)
assemble puzzles (I'd do this)
spin the fortune wheel (I'd do this)
play dice (I'd do this, but would only pay diamonds to play if I needed to for a DQ)
complete parts of DQ's (of course, I'd do this)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 8, 2018 11:16 am  #43

Oh how I wish there was a ME for HOS. It would force me to play it to get more airship items. As it is now I'm having a hard time getting motivated. A ME would definitely motivate me.

Like all your other ideas too. Since it's been nearly a year I wonder if we'll ever see another ME. Would rather have that then another CC right now.

Last edited by SilverHawk (May 8, 2018 11:17 am)

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 8, 2018 12:05 pm  #44

I, too, would like to see a global event now, and more often. I've often felt like the same players that talked about comaraderie and helping each other were some of the same players that grumbled about the tasks and said "no way" without considering the calculations TiramaSue and others provided...especially to just complete the first reward and reap the final reward for contributing. I also wonder if they will ever be brought back.

May 8, 2018 12:21 pm  #45

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

I, too, would like to see a global event now, and more often. I've often felt like the same players that talked about comaraderie and helping each other were some of the same players that grumbled about the tasks and said "no way" without considering the calculations TiramaSue and others provided...especially to just complete the first reward and reap the final reward for contributing. I also wonder if they will ever be brought back.

It's been nearly 2 years since the 1st mini-event.  I'd like to see the developers give them another try.  Players attitudes may have changed now that they know they can pick up a lot of coins during seasonal events and that the updates don't wipe out their inventory.  There's a lot more people working on those "impossible" DQ achievements and much less chatter about how it's a waste of inventory.

I'd like to see an end to CC's during seasonal events (don't need to earn 6 new avatars in the space of 4 - 6 weeks).  Then shorten the seasonal events to 28 days, and each week of the seasonal event, run a different 7 day mini-event.

And, if the seasonal events only lasted 28 days, the developers could add a Sumer event.  Events would take up 112 days of the year, leaving 253 days for the gnomes.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 8, 2018 1:27 pm  #46

That's a very well thought out plan, TiramaSue! I especially like a 7 day mini so weekend or evening only players can give it a go. Shorten seasonal events, check...and, only if shortened, would love a Summer event. Wanna work for the Devs?  

May 10, 2018 6:02 am  #47

Wow! so much easier!

May 10, 2018 6:03 am  #48

Thanks a million!

May 11, 2018 1:37 am  #49

TiramaSue wrote:

susiewastaken wrote:

Last one occurred on June 17, 2017.

I'd like a mini-event, especially if the task was to play HOS.  Would do morphs, but only willing to send airships or open zoom zones if the gnomes or Trina request it.

Some other tasks that haven't been used yet:

feed pets  (I'd do this)
assemble puzzles (I'd do this)
spin the fortune wheel (I'd do this)
play dice (I'd do this, but would only pay diamonds to play if I needed to for a DQ)
complete parts of DQ's (of course, I'd do this)

TiramaSue, any chance you'd consider a "Suggestions for the Developers" type thread somewhere on this board?
​If so, I would gladly send its link to BF (and Elephant's) Customer Support.

May 11, 2018 1:39 am  #50

baton wrote:

Wow! so much easier!

​Welcome!
So glad to see you here!!!

Board footera