Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 13, 2019 1:15 pm  #351

Re: Castle Chit Chat

As winterevent has not started yet.. it will run way into the new year.. plenty of time to catch up mid January  Allready tired of christmas that late again.. wish they would start winterevent earlyer or not make it so christmassy.. remember when we got an angel late january or was it early february 

December 13, 2019 10:43 pm  #352

Hello...the event started... remember to change your room...

December 14, 2019 4:40 pm  #353

Have anybody found the new HOS mentioned in app store?

December 31, 2019 7:16 pm  #354

HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!  

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (December 31, 2019 7:18 pm)

January 3, 2020 7:35 pm  #355

So upset at my results playing dice that I opened up 12 zoom zones in the wrong game. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 4, 2020 7:52 am  #356

TiramaSue wrote:

So upset at my results playing dice that I opened up 12 zoom zones in the wrong game. 

A-a-a-a-a! 
Wish  there was audio with this one. 

January 4, 2020 8:37 am  #357

January 4

I played my 2nd game first last night, tried to switch users and my keyboard went out. Or at least most of it including the shift key. I couldn't type the password. Sometime in the middle of the night I remembered the "ease of access" function and lo and behold it is available on the password screen.

I'll wait until the winter event is over to take the laptop in. Thank goodness I'm from the pre-keyboarding, actual typewriter user generation or this would be slow going.

I don't know if the on-screen keyboard can be used in the game so I can't change my name message. I AM able to backspace and thankfully didn't erase my name.

January 4, 2020 10:01 am  #358

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

January 4

I played my 2nd game first last night, tried to switch users and my keyboard went out. Or at least most of it including the shift key. I couldn't type the password. Sometime in the middle of the night I remembered the "ease of access" function and lo and behold it is available on the password screen.

I'll wait until the winter event is over to take the laptop in. Thank goodness I'm from the pre-keyboarding, actual typewriter user generation or this would be slow going.

I don't know if the on-screen keyboard can be used in the game so I can't change my name message. I AM able to backspace and thankfully didn't erase my name.

Not a good start to the new year.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 10, 2020 12:28 pm  #359

January 10

Where oh where has our TiramaSue gone?
Where oh where can she be?
Did she think the Winter event lasted too long?
If so, I have to agree!

Hope all is ok in real life!

January 10, 2020 12:37 pm  #360

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

January 10

Where oh where has our TiramaSue gone?
Where oh where can she be?
Did she think the Winter event lasted too long?
If so, I have to agree!

Hope all is ok in real life!

I'm still here.  Had some power outages this week.  And I'm finding it hard to get motivated when all there is to work on is Trina and most of my quests want zoom zones items.  I have over 8,500 cards in each game but she rarely asks for them.  Instead it's zoom zones, zoom zones and even more zoom zones.

If they added an achievement for completing blue key quests, I could work on that in tandem with Trina's quests.  But I can't see any point in completing blue key quests and handing over inventory in exchange for keys that I don't need and that are worth less than what I gave away to get them.

Board footera