Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2019 4:56 pm  #341

Re: Castle Chit Chat

If you are level 91, there is a content update.  I read about this on Delphi yesterday. I went to Professor PinFeather and he sent me to Valeria.  I will be slow playing.

July 26, 2019 6:04 pm  #342

BApple wrote:

If you are level 91, there is a content update. I read about this on Delphi yesterday. I went to Professor PinFeather and he sent me to Valeria. I will be slow playing.

I'm taking the content quests slowly and trying to use them in tandem with Trina and the CC.  Finished Valeria last night (had everything she wanted in my inventory) and when I saw the Knight was asking me to open zoom zones, decided to save his quests for the next CC task.  And both mu games have Trina asking for zoom zones.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 26, 2019 6:21 pm  #343

We are overdue for an update.

Last year we had a castle challenge begin on Sep 22 and the Fall Event CC started on Oct 29.   It looks like we might not have another CC before the Fall Event begins.  

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 14, 2019 7:50 pm  #344

Tiramasue,

The latest Windows 10 update logged me out on my laptop. It wouldn't accept my password so I requested a password reset but I get a wrong password message when I use the password I was sent. 

Any suggestions?

October 14, 2019 8:06 pm  #345

mdpetdoc wrote:

Tiramasue,

The latest Windows 10 update logged me out on my laptop. It wouldn't accept my password so I requested a password reset but I get a wrong password message when I use the password I was sent. 

Any suggestions?

I haven't a clue.  I just updated last night and everything went smoothly.

November 4, 2019 6:27 pm  #346

How much longer before we go back to Daylight Saving Time? 

I don't like my 2nd gifting window ending at 11 AM.  And it's dark by 6 PM.

November 4, 2019 7:32 pm  #347

TiramaSue wrote:

How much longer before we go back to Daylight Saving Time? 

I don't like my 2nd gifting window ending at 11 AM.  And it's dark by 6 PM.

Amen to that! Wish Congress would hurry up with it's approval. Besides the 11 am gifting window closing, I hate cooking/eating in the dark...and I am NOT yet ready for the early bird style of living. And while I don't actually live in the boonies, wildlife abounds in the evenings and I don't relish the idea of having to clean up the yard of dead or injured possums, raccoons, rabbits, armadillo or bobcats when letting the dog out in the dark.

November 25, 2019 12:24 pm  #348

I do prefer the DST gifting times but otherwise I prefer standard time. I like the daylight in the morning. In the winter it means more hours to melt snow and in the summer it means more cool hours for gardening. 

December 3, 2019 5:16 am  #349

Just did HOS number 200.000  Do I need a life or what 

December 9, 2019 11:04 am  #350

I'm kind of dreading the next CC during the Winter event. So much goes on with the holidays. This year, his family is getting together in NC before and my family is getting together in SC after. Last year I had 3 new grandkids and this year I have 2 more newborns I haven't seen yet. Plus the good fortune to have both parents living and hosting, even at 80 yrs old. I may be doing some late hours just to squeeze a CC in.

Board footera