Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2019 9:47 am  #331

Re: Castle Chit Chat

The algorithm for the Trina quests is a mystery to me.  Probably a combination of level and number of quests completed.  I do remember the number of wheels Trina asked for jumping dramatically, but I had ignored for quite a number of levels, which is why I suspect it's more to do with levels than number of Trina quests completed.

The number of wheels asked for by the airships increases by levels regardless of whether you do Trina quests or ignore her.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 6, 2019 3:13 pm  #332

I really don't feel like playing.   Too many of my Trina quests want airships and most of my airships are either less than 300 wheels or over 360 wheels.

I wish they would give us an achievement for completing blue key quests. It would be something to work on.  I wouldn't complain even if we had to complete 10,000 quests.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 6, 2019 3:40 pm  #333

I also really don't feel like playing.   Too many of my Trina quests want airships and most of my airships want less than 99 wheels.

June 6, 2019 9:40 pm  #334

A  lot of people aren't playing  My friend list is a sea of red.

June 6, 2019 9:40 pm  #335

I didn't feel like playing. Actually there hasn't been much to play waiting on 10-part DQs. And Trina wants wheels every task. So...call me crazy...I started a 2nd game. I think I just like achievements

June 6, 2019 9:42 pm  #336

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

I didn't feel like playing. Actually there hasn't been much to play waiting on 10-part DQs. And Trina wants wheels every task. So...call me crazy...I started a 2nd game. I think I just like achievements

I'm not in a position to call you crazy.  But I'm also not crazy enough to start a third game.

June 6, 2019 9:53 pm  #337

TiramaSue wrote:

I wish they would give us an achievement for completing blue key quests. It would be something to work on.  I wouldn't complain even if we had to complete 10,000 quests.

I think there have been missed opportunities for additional achievements. Blue keys would have been great, especially for higher level players who most likely only have DQs and/or Trina. Always wondered why they didn't just add double ones, twos, etc on the dice. And the same 3 new achievements for every seasonal event has gotten stale to me. I don't think I have filled my children's or grandchildren's albums near as much LOL.

I will say, though, glad the Castle isn't in a repetitive cycle yet. 

June 7, 2019 9:59 am  #338

Another missed opportunity was the puzzles.  They could still add achievements for assembling the puzzles, and guessing the correct hand, for winning diamonds, for winning items.  I would be very annoyed if they decided at this late date to have an achievement for collecting the pieces.  New players would have so many puzzles to collect pieces for, while those who have already gathered the pieces for all the puzzles currently available would have to wait for new puzzles to be added.

I've taken down my wish lists.  Right now, all I really do is open my game to look at the airship, mutter under my breath, and send it away empty.

June 22, 2019 12:25 am  #339

Looking at the MC Facebook page, it appears that the looping download problem is still affecting some players.  Could be a long time before we get an update.  And that will mean we'll probably wind up with very little time in between CC's when they resume.

July 25, 2019 7:26 pm  #340

July 25

A new update for the 5 year anniversary of the Castle is available along with a 30 day challenge! Finally something to work on 

Board footera