Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 19, 2019 8:16 pm  #301

Re: Castle Chit Chat

I can only hope the WINS in the dice come as easily as the first task. For me, I received the 3 necessary fireflowers in the first 6 HOSAbsolute shocker!

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (April 19, 2019 10:01 pm)

April 26, 2019 7:47 pm  #302

I'm taking my annual Talladega trip Saturday, Sunday and Monday so I may get w-a-a-y behind on my dice and airships in the next 2 CCs...then again, with my luck I probably was going to be behind anyway!

Good luck everyone with your dice against the Knight and subsequent airships

May 23, 2019 10:09 pm  #303

Welcome back BApple! I was getting lonely in the DQ thread 

May 24, 2019 6:50 pm  #304

Thank you GulfCoastGuppy!

When I opened my tablet there was an update...Two parts.  Went smoothly but can't find anything new.  Must be prep for something..

May 24, 2019 7:16 pm  #305

When I tried to open my game, it started downloading the update.  Got to 70% then stalled.  Waited 15-20 minutes, no progress.  Used task manager to close game.  Tried again.  Download started at the beginning.  After 30 minutes, was still at 0%.  Rebooted machine.  Again tried to open game, download started at beginning, again no progress. Still at 0%.  Guess I won't be playing tonight. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 24, 2019 7:34 pm  #306

TiramaSue, that's my experience too.

May 24, 2019 7:45 pm  #307

Looks like this is happening mostly for PC. I was stuck, like others at 70%. Uninstalling and re-installing stalls at 45%. No playing for me tonight...and I missed my third gifting slot.

May 24, 2019 7:59 pm  #308

Pretty stupid to release an update on the Friday before a 3 day weekend in the US. We might not be playing until Tuesday.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 25, 2019 8:12 pm  #309

where is the update?

May 25, 2019 8:59 pm  #310

giliraz wrote:

where is the update?

Only Big Fish knows.  

If you can play your game, count your blessings.  If you're getting the message "Your save has been updated in a later version of the game.  Download the latest version to continue playing."  contact Big Fish and report the problem so that they are aware of just how many people are locked out of their games.

Board footera