Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2019 10:46 am  #291

Re: Castle Chit Chat

I will wait for a TQ. This is one of those places where being a low level is a tremendous benefit since I only need 2 TQ to complete this task. 

March 30, 2019 11:56 am  #292

I will definitely be hoping that Trina and the Gnomes play nice together.  My strategy has been to play 1 DQ to get a 10 parter (with or without an airship).  Mostly that has been successful.  Fully expecting to take at least 2 days.  My biggest hope is that  Day 1... is not in the mix.  I won't do that until I am done with 10 part quests.

March 30, 2019 12:41 pm  #293

mdpetdoc wrote:

I will wait for a TQ. This is one of those places where being a low level is a tremendous benefit since I only need 2 TQ to complete this task. 

A bigger benefit is that you won't use as many airship items.  It's going to cost me 400+ items to pack those 12 crates.  Multiply that by 2 games and I'm going to have to do a heck of a lot of hidden object scenes to restock.  I just hope that the Spring event is like last year and only has 1 task involving airships.  The first year there were 2 airship tasks.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 30, 2019 12:57 pm  #294

Maybe there will be a sale on airship items tonight.  We've reached the half-way point of the challenge and it's been a while since the developers have given us a sale.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 30, 2019 1:09 pm  #295

TiramaSue wrote:

Maybe there will be a sale on airship items tonight.  We've reached the half-way point of the challenge and it's been a while since the developers have given us a sale.

Ooh, that would be nice! I better start feeding pets  and doing puzzles for diamonds

March 30, 2019 1:36 pm  #296

TiramaSue wrote:

mdpetdoc wrote:

A bigger benefit is that you won't use as many airship items.  It's going to cost me 400+ items to pack those 12 crates.  Multiply that by 2 games and I'm going to have to do a heck of a lot of hidden object scenes to restock.  I just hope that the Spring event is like last year and only has 1 task involving airships.  The first year there were 2 airship tasks.

Yes, but you will complete 4 TQ while I will only complete one and 1/3.

March 30, 2019 4:51 pm  #297

mdpetdoc wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

mdpetdoc wrote:

Yes, but you will complete 4 TQ while I will only complete one and 1/3.

I'll probably complete a lot of Trina quests while working on this task.  It's very unlikely that my games will spit out 4 Trina quests needing wheels consecutively.  

I HOPE to combine each airship with a Trina quest.  And I hope to send ships asking for 300 to 330 wheels. I'm not sure how many days I'm willing to fall behind while waiting for Trina and the airships to align.  Maybe 5?  

April 10, 2019 10:54 am  #298

Does anyone know who 673784 is?

April 10, 2019 6:51 pm  #299

Spring Event Update is available for PC download. I'm hoping to do regular DQ for castle challenge so waiting to download it.

April 19, 2019 7:19 pm  #300

What genius decided that TWO dice tasks in a row towards the end of the challenge would be a good idea???

And if that wasn't bad enough, in one of the dice tasks we have to win FIVE times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Board footera