Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 30, 2018 5:59 pm  #191

Re: Castle Chit Chat

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Well, I did NOT get my final 5-part DQ today, but I did manage Trina's 1400th quest  

Congratulations!!!

September 1, 2018 8:34 am  #192

Does anyone remember how we can play the same game on both our ipad and iphone?

Do we have to have facebookapp and log in via that?

September 6, 2018 3:16 pm  #193

It's been 2 months since the last castle challenge ended, and a month since the last mini-event.

Last year, a Cc began on Sep 25, and the Fall event started before that CC was completed.  Instead of having to complete 10 parts of the Gnome quests, we had to complete 10 Fall daily quests, and that was so much more difficult, and so unfair.  I hope we're not going to get a repeat of that scenario.

I'm really feeling burnt out, and between both games, I still need to complete 510 DQ's to complete all the DQ achievements.  

The next CC and//or event can't start too soon.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 6, 2018 6:44 pm  #194

Usually we few, we happy few, we band of DQers don't look forward to the regular DQs disappearing for the lengthy Fall and Winter events, but I'm with you TiramaSue. At the least I'm ready for a CC.

Even though I only need the 10-part DQs now, I still play through most DQs with Trina. But the same thing over and over...  blah!  Introducing a CC would definitely reduce the monotony.

Still wish they would cut the events down to 30 days max, and introduce a Summer event

September 6, 2018 6:52 pm  #195

I plan to level up during the Fall event, so I won't mind if that event lasts longer.  I might need the extra time to get my blue key people placed.

I'm hoping there's a Fall room with 3 new scenes.  I need some new scenes that need to be leveled up - quick way to get some airship items.  But I won't start leveling up until I see what the CC's tasks are, so that I can hopefully use the character quests when the CC asks for crafting or zoom zones.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 12, 2018 9:51 am  #196

Not one to complain too much, but I LOVE to whine...LOL.  Just said bye-bye to a lovely little airship for 222 wheels, and NOBODY wanted it 

September 12, 2018 1:05 pm  #197

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Not one to complain too much, but I LOVE to whine...LOL.  Just said bye-bye to a lovely little airship for 222 wheels, and NOBODY wanted it 

Well, I see your whine and raise you a complaint.

Whine:  I was so excited to see an airship that wanted 256 wheels arrive that I filled it, sent it out and then realized that I hadn't reached the DQ part that actually wanted me to send an airship.  

Complaint:  In game #1, my drop rate for the energy units is appalling.  I'm playing about 20 scenes for every energy unit.  

September 15, 2018 9:25 am  #198

TiramaSue wrote:

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Well, I see your whine and raise you a complaint.

Whine:  I was so excited to see an airship that wanted 256 wheels arrive that I filled it, sent it out and then realized that I hadn't reached the DQ part that actually wanted me to send an airship.  

Complaint:  In game #1, my drop rate for the energy units is appalling.  I'm playing about 20 scenes for every energy unit.  

I'll see your complaint and raise you a tale of woe...
Complaint-did 94 HOS for scrolls and received THREE
Tale of woe-Needed scrolls for the 2nd airship of What's Going On so did the rounds...see above. I fed 3 exclusive pets, receiving only 2 blue chests...no scrolls, no diamonds. I fed 9 other pets and spun the wheel once to finally get ONE diamond  I decided to play the puzzles for diamonds and just buy the dang scrolls and didn't get any diamonds until the 7th puzzle. I just hate doing those puzzles anyway. Finished the DQ...and received Secret Delivery . Not going through this rigamarole again

September 15, 2018 9:30 am  #199

On the plus side...maybe something new coming soon. I had 3 friends in the deleted folder, all belonging to the same person with a new device. Two of them have been purged I assume by the devs. I don't think this friend has access to accept a delete. Crossing fingers

September 15, 2018 9:44 am  #200

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

On the plus side...maybe something new coming soon. I had 3 friends in the deleted folder, all belonging to the same person with a new device. Two of them have been purged I assume by the devs. I don't think this friend has access to accept a delete. Crossing fingers

Hate to burst your bubble, but deleted friends are like unclaimed gifts. They will sit there for 30 days and then the program deleted them.  

Last year, a CC started on September 25, and the Fall event started while we were still working on that CC.  After we finished that CC, we had 6 days to regroup before the Fall CC started.   Then 15 days of Gnomes, and the Winter CC.  

I hope we're not going to have a repeat of last year, it was grueling.  Praying that the Fall event has been moved up(maybe starting when Fall arrives in the Northern Hemisphere and ending on Halloween), and that the Winter Event will start closer to December 1.

Beginning to wonder if the game will ever get an update. 

Board footera