Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 8, 2018 10:55 am  #181

Re: Castle Chit Chat

TiramaSue wrote:

Should have stayed in bed.  Open game to see airship worth 219 wheels. But quest needs airship worth 220 wheels.  

Now that's just plain mean 

August 25, 2018 9:06 am  #182

Surprised that we didn't get a mini-event at GMT midnight.  Guess the castle mage is still thinking about how much higher to make the PC global goal for collecting morphs.

Maybe no mini-event means that there's a castle challenge coming in the very near future.  Which will mean an update of some sort.  If a CC doesn't start by the end of August, it will either mean there will be no CC until the Fall event, or that we will have 3 CC's (regular, Fall, Winter) in rapid succession. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 25, 2018 4:08 pm  #183

The diamond sale makes me think there is a CC in the near future. 

August 28, 2018 2:48 pm  #184

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I just called back the airship twice and was thrilled to see a ship asking for only 198 wheels AND the 2 items I have most of.

But my quest wants 200 wheels.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 28, 2018 3:27 pm  #185

TiramaSue, you know those Gnomes are in cahoots with each other. I think one of them is sneaking on that airship and changing the wheels...why do you think one of those DQs is called Gnome Spy?

August 28, 2018 7:38 pm  #186

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

TiramaSue, you know those Gnomes are in cahoots with each other. I think one of them is sneaking on that airship and changing the wheels...why do you think one of those DQs is called Gnome Spy?

You had to mention Gnome Spy.  Just got that one at GMT midnight.

The entire concept of wheels annoys the hell out of me.  So many of the quests ask for airships that don't exist:  40 wheels, 80 wheels, 100, wheels, 200 wheels, 220 wheels, 350 wheels.  Why?

Instead of being able to use that lovely 198 wheel ships, I had to send a 288 wheel ship.  That's 30 more items.

I checked Facebook.  Not even a hint that there's an update in our future.

August 28, 2018 10:02 pm  #187

Got my Frog Witch tonight. 

Last edited by mdpetdoc (August 28, 2018 10:02 pm)

August 29, 2018 7:35 am  #188

mdpetdoc wrote:

Congrats! Players claim she's very good at the dice table!

August 29, 2018 10:30 pm  #189

mdpetdoc wrote:

Congratulations!!!

August 30, 2018 12:21 pm  #190

Well, I did NOT get my final 5-part DQ today, but I did manage Trina's 1400th quest  

Board footera