Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2018 2:40 pm  #111

Re: Castle Chit Chat

Based on the way my game is playing since installing the update, it appears they fixed some problems with the game as well as providing content and CC.

June 6, 2018 3:04 pm  #112

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Great day everyone! Don't forget to unlock a puzzle, even if you're not continuing with the character quests

Thanks for the reminder.  Wonder if I'll remember to claim my avatars? 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 6, 2018 3:28 pm  #113

Finally finished the download on both games. Checked my airship on game 2 (level 69) and saw my first 300 wheel airship on that game. Since leveling up that game they've been no higher than 278. I hope this was an error and not of things to come.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

June 6, 2018 4:05 pm  #114

Thank you Tirama, on behalf of DirkTee.

June 7, 2018 8:26 am  #115

I went ahead and dove into the update and have completed it. Now is the task of setting the Blue key quests back up. This may take some time with the addition of the new HOSs and ZZs. I believe I have 7 characters still wanting me to explore the newest areas, but I am waiting for Trina to want ZZs too.

I have also received and sent away (empty) 2 airships with 348 and 312 wheels, but got to send 255 for Lost Pages and finishing Trina. The 348 at level 84 in my game, although not unheard of, is not a common occurrence, so at level 86 I was very happy to still get the 255. I know 3 is  small sampling, but thus far airship requirements have not been any more outrageous or surprising than they were.

June 7, 2018 10:05 am  #116

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

I know 3 is  small sampling, but thus far airship requirements have not been any more outrageous or surprising than they were.

I know you will let us know when you get an airship above 350.  Please keep us informed if you do. Many of us are not leveling up in fear of super outrages airships. It would be nice to know if there is some 'cap' on the highest number of wheels it asks for. If the cap stays at no more than 350 at it's highest for those on the end of content I may contemplate going ahead and level up with everyone else. Until then I'm staying put at L82 just to be safe.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

June 7, 2018 10:22 am  #117

Airships worth more than 350 wheels were seen at least 2 updates ago.  Just this morning, I had a 354 wheel airship darken my door in game #1.  But I have a 216 wheel airship docked in game #2. 

I'm going to try and stay put at level 82 until the end of the year.  I can't afford to move my blue key people.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 7, 2018 3:54 pm  #118

TiramaSue wrote:

Airships worth more than 350 wheels were seen at least 2 updates ago.  Just this morning, I had a 354 wheel airship darken my door in game #1.  But I have a 216 wheel airship docked in game #2. 

I'm going to try and stay put at level 82 until the end of the year.  I can't afford to move my blue key people.

I had an airship of 366 today.  Sent it away empty and got one I can use.

June 7, 2018 5:25 pm  #119

BApple wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

I had an airship of 366 today. Sent it away empty and got one I can use.

What level are you on?

June 7, 2018 6:34 pm  #120

TiramaSue wrote:

BApple wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

I had an airship of 366 today. Sent it away empty and got one I can use.

What level are you on?

"I just started 85.

Board footera