Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 6, 2018 1:14 pm  #101

Re: Castle Chit Chat

I don't know what's going on but I went into my games to complete the next part of my DQ's. I can't connect to the server so it won't let me in on either game. There are no updates in my game manager even when I checked manually and now I see from chatter there's a CC in progress??

What in the world is going on?

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

June 6, 2018 1:22 pm  #102

I'm looking for one or more players  who might be playing MC. Tirama knows DirkTee from the F2P ART. Apparently since he's in Europe and BFG/Boomzap didn't upgrade the privacy TOS he can't get into anything that requires Internet. He didn't have a chance to tell people on his Friends List that he couldn't play. He's looking for Sharlene or KATHALEEN.

I hope this isn't the cause of your problem SilverHawk.

June 6, 2018 1:23 pm  #103

SilverHawk wrote:

I don't know what's going on but I went into my games to complete the next part of my DQ's. I can't connect to the server so it won't let me in on either game. There are no updates in my game manager even when I checked manually and now I see from chatter there's a CC in progress??

What in the world is going on?

I can't access my games, either.  The CC is included in the update, so only Android/Kindle and iOS have it.   BF/Elephant have been very silent about when it will arrive for PC.  On Facebook, they have ignored all queries about the delay.

Maybe it's because I usually wind up coming from behind on the CC's, but I'm not too bothered about playing catchup.  The tasks are things we're doing anyway while working on the DQ's and Trina.  I don't think the CC gets difficult until tasks 21 through 30, mostly because of the dice.

Right now, I'm more concerned about getting today's DQ's finished.  I'm on the last task for Secret Delivery, have two more parts to complete for Gnome Spy.  I've invested a lot of diamonds and airship items in those two DQ's and I won't be a happy camper if I can't complete them.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 6, 2018 1:36 pm  #104

I am in the same position as TS. I'm working on Robbery and have invested a lot of diamonds and also can't continue. I will be asking CS to replace diamonds and zz items.

June 6, 2018 1:36 pm  #105

TiramaSue wrote:

Maybe it's because I usually wind up coming from behind on the CC's, but I'm not too bothered about playing catchup.  The tasks are things we're doing anyway while working on the DQ's and Trina.  I don't think the CC gets difficult until tasks 21 through 30, mostly because of the dice.

Right now, I'm more concerned about getting today's DQ's finished.  

I'm concerned about at least getting game 1's DQ finished since I've sent an airship for it and have to complete parts 9 and 10 still. Game 2's current DQ hasn't lost anything important. I've only completed part one and only the HOS part of it so far.

We could be 10 days (or thereabouts) behind on the CC and I don't think it would matter much. The only issue I see with the CC per your list is the last day. Hoping to get a DQ to want 2 airships on the final day is going to be a matter of luck. Of course we'll finish the CC one way or another but it would be nice not to waste airship items unnecessarily.

June 6, 2018 1:42 pm  #106

lilyr wrote:

I'm looking for one or more players  who might be playing MC. Tirama knows DirkTee from the F2P ART. Apparently since he's in Europe and BFG/Boomzap didn't upgrade the privacy TOS he can't get into anything that requires Internet.

I can access the internet and ALL my FTP games that require internet access except MC. It's the only game I cannot log into at the moment. This is an MC problem for PC users. Though I think we're all in the dark as to why. I'm not on Win 10. Though it could still be a Win 10 issue that is holding up the update and causing problems so no one, no matter what OS they are on, is getting the PC update... yet?

June 6, 2018 1:44 pm  #107

Tried access again. There is NOW and update. My update is in progress. Will take a while on my slow ISP but the rest of you with faster speeds should be able to download and get into there games before I do.

Edited to add:
It's a small one only about 56Mb. Don't know if it's just the CC, Content, or both

Last edited by SilverHawk (June 6, 2018 1:47 pm)

June 6, 2018 1:46 pm  #108

lilyr wrote:

I'm looking for one or more players  who might be playing MC. Tirama knows DirkTee from the F2P ART. Apparently since he's in Europe and BFG/Boomzap didn't upgrade the privacy TOS he can't get into anything that requires Internet. He didn't have a chance to tell people on his Friends List that he couldn't play. He's looking for Sharlene or KATHALEEN.

Sharlene joined the Delphi forum when BF closed their forums.   Here's the link: http://forums.delphiforums.com/MidnightCastle

That would be the best place to get in touch with her.  He could either send her a PM or post a message in the Friend's folder and hope that she sees it.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 6, 2018 1:54 pm  #109

SilverHawk wrote:

Tried access again. There is NOW and update. My update is in progress. Will take a while on my slow ISP but the rest of you with faster speeds should be able to download and get into there games before I do.

Edited to add:
It's a small one only about 56Mb. Don't know if it's just the CC, Content, or both

I had to manually check for an update.  It's downloading now, first 29% went quickly, now it's crawling along.

Because you and I haven't played the previous update, we're probably only getting the CC portion.  When we eventually decide to play some more character quests, the game will download the next batch.

June 6, 2018 2:29 pm  #110

Great day everyone! Don't forget to unlock a puzzle, even if you're not continuing with the character quests

Board footera