Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 8, 2020 1:53 pm  #931

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

My partner broke his hip and is in a rehab hospital that, thankfully, allows visitation on this floor. So I've been spending my time there. However I am caught up on the CC except for 1 more airship for the total 500 wheels.

And after 3 weeks, discharge should be this Friday and I'll be able to spend more time in the Castle instead of on the road 

Sorry to hear that.  But kudos on keeping up.

I'm up to date in Game #2, though it took me 2 days to get the 500 wheels (312, 342).

Game #1 is still stuck on that task.  Sent the first airship (321) as soon as I completed the carry-over dice task,  but haven't been able to get another Trina task requiring wheels.  It's still early in the CC, so I'm not yet willing to send an airship unless it also satisfies a Trina quest.

Off to do yet another 50 HOS and hope that the next Trina quest will want wheels.

ETA:  Finally!  sent 2nd ship (324 wheels).   My right shoulder hurts.    I need to rest it before doing another 30 HOS.

Last edited by TiramaSue (October 8, 2020 4:35 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 10, 2020 5:14 pm  #932

All caught up and ready to fall behind again when the next task unlocks.

This CC is very difficult.  Not only are the tasks harder than the last CC, but the order the tasks unlock ups the difficulty level.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 11, 2020 1:40 pm  #933

Game #1 has sent 1 ship (303 wheels)

Game #2 has sent all 3 ships (309, 306, 315).  All ships completed Trina quests - the last ship completed the 2,000th Trina Quest.

October 11, 2020 6:29 pm  #934

HaHa, between the 7th and 9th Trina quests included 5 in a row for wheels. Do you think she wants any now?!

CC HOSs are all caught up. Just waiting for Trina to send my 1st of 3.

October 12, 2020 5:09 pm  #935

All caught up and waiting for tonight's task.  And in both games, Trina wants zoom zones.

October 14, 2020 7:17 am  #936

Finally Task #14, sent first airship. Trina DOES want more wheels so I'm ready for number 2 

October 14, 2020 5:50 pm  #937

Game #1 fed a bunch of pets but finally received the 5 gold chests.
Baby Boy - iron
Baby Girl - GOLD
Clever Monkey - GOLD
Baby Girl - silver
Clever Monkey - silver
Baby Boy - GOLD
Baby Girl - GOLD
Clever Monkey - silver
Baby Girl - GOLD

Had an easier time with Game #2
Baby Boy - GOLD
Baby Girl - GOLD
Clever Monkey - GOLD
Baby Girl - GOLD
Clever Monkey - silver
Baby Boy - GOLD

October 15, 2020 8:04 am  #938

OK, Task #14 completed 3 airships:  309, 348, 306

On to beating the Dragon not looking good...L-D-L  

October 15, 2020 5:25 pm  #939

Game #1 - pets on best behavior
Halloween Guinea Pig - SILVER
Grim Eagle - SILVER
​Grim Eagle - SILVER

Game #2 - pets were not as cooperative
​Grim Eagle - gold
​Grim Eagle - gold
​Grim Eagle - SILVER

In both games, Trina wants wheels, so I'm ready for the next task.

October 16, 2020 2:04 pm  #940

Had to roll 2 more cycles of dice L-L-L, changed avatars for W-W-W (one game was Merlin, the other the Iron Knight. I'm starting to mix games up trying to catch up) 

ETA: Used diamonds for single item ZZs to get 10 but satisfied Trina also.

Gold chests with Clever Monkey, Butterfly, Snowy Owl, Garden Bunny, and Chimney Sweep. My ever faithful Grim Owl failed me and brought silver in between. But getting 5 gold in 6 pets was great!

Silver chests with Guinea Pig, Baby Mammoth, Baby Girl Bunny, Chick, Yeti, Christmas Gnome. Only Cook brought wood.

Trina is ready for tonight! ETA again. Didn't even know what day it was! Airship sent for Trina and coins, 351...NOW I'm ready for tonight 

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (October 16, 2020 2:48 pm)

Board footera