Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 31, 2020 7:44 pm  #921

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

I've been concentrating on Trina's tasks so much I didn't post.

Castle Challenge has been completed on a daily basis...even winning dice against the Dragon I got him to roll a 2 up against my 4!

DQ was Knowledge Hunter and I used an amulet. Not much use for them anymore.

August 1, 2020 7:30 pm  #922

Earn 1000 coins playing dice

Played against Dragon
Game #1 - took 2 rolls
Game #2 - D - L - L - L

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 5, 2020 5:51 pm  #923

All caught up again. Good luck getting good airships! I just sent one away with 423 wheels...sheesh!

August 5, 2020 8:11 pm  #924

In both my games, Trina wanted wheels, so I was able to sent one ship in each of my games.  Had to use a lot of diamonds calling the ship back before a half-way decent ship arrived. 

Now Trina wants HOS in both games.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 6, 2020 2:13 pm  #925

Done and done at the cost of 393 and 348 wheels. AND reached 2100 on Ace Assistant!

August 6, 2020 6:34 pm  #926

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Done and done at the cost of 393 and 348 wheels. AND reached 2100 on Ace Assistant!

Those are very ugly airships.  But congrats on passing another  Ace Assistant milestone.

I was able to pair all the airships with Trina quests, so I'm happy.

September 30, 2020 6:31 pm  #927

This challenge is going to be a struggle.  I completed the first two tasks in each game, but getting the 20 pet medallions...

Game #1 completed What's Going On?, which only earned me 10 medallions, and required me to send 2 airships.  I fed my exclusive pets to get airship items and they brought back 5 medallions.  To get the other 5 medallions, I fed my other pets.  Lots of pets.  And the pets either brought back the wrong color chests or brought back iron and wood chests that didn't contain any medallions.  I must have used 60-70 bags of pet food to get 5 medallions. 

Game #2 received Three Days as the daily quest.  Wasn't going to try to get all 20 medallions from feeding pets.  I'll hope for a better DQ tonight. 

October 1, 2020 6:47 pm  #928

I'm all caught up.

Game #2 completed  Something New for 10 medallions and 7 parts of Something New for 7 medallions.  The other 3 medallions came from feeding pets - over and over and over.  I must have used 100 bags of food.   So many bronze and Wooden chests that contained only coins.

All my airships were paired with Trina quests.  I completed 7 of them today in game #2.  Only thing I did in game #1 was send gifts and spin the Fortune Wheel.

October 6, 2020 8:22 am  #929

Beat Innkeeper 'Salty' Took at dice 2 times

Game #1
W - L - L
L - L - L
L - L - L (day 2)
W  - done

Game #2
W - W 

Last edited by TiramaSue (October 7, 2020 4:13 pm)

October 7, 2020 2:23 pm  #930

My partner broke his hip and is in a rehab hospital that, thankfully, allows visitation on this floor. So I've been spending my time there. However I am caught up on the CC except for 1 more airship for the total 500 wheels.

And after 3 weeks, discharge should be this Friday and I'll be able to spend more time in the Castle instead of on the road 

Board footera