Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 31, 2019 3:33 pm  #731

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

October 31

Task #11-get 5 Ghost Traps-DONE

I do believe this has been my quickest task of any challenge...9 HOS. I don't understand swapping items with friends all of the time to complete a lot of these challenges. I understand having limited game time or new players (although my level 19 game is up-to-date so far in the challenge). I know "to each his own" but I have always wanted to earn the challenges by actually playing. Just my observation and opinion.

Wow!  I thought I had done well yesterday only needing 15 HOS.

I can understand swapping occasionally, especially towards the end of the challenge and your game has really made you work for items (going for the orange candy, after playing 30 HOS, I had only received 2. If that had happened later in the challenge, depending on what other tasks were left, I might have decided to swap) or there was bad weather heading your way and you feared losing your internet for a while.

I don't understand people paying diamonds to keep playing the dice table to get those 3 wins ASAP.   On the other end of the spectrum, I don't understand people with 5 million or more coins fretting about spinning the Fortune Wheel.

Task #11:  Get 5 Ghost Traps - completed in both games

game #1 - 36 HOS
game #2 - 54 HOS

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 1, 2019 7:03 pm  #732

November 1

CC #21 - task #12:  Use 30 items in zoom zones in 2 hours - completed in both games (paired with Trina quests)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 1, 2019 9:23 pm  #733

November 1

Task #12-use 30 items in ZZs in 2 hours-DONE

November 2, 2019 3:54 pm  #734

November 2 

CC# 21 - task #13:  Catch 11 Haunted Houses - completed in both games

November 2, 2019 6:20 pm  #735

November 2

Task #13-catch 11 Haunted Houses-DONE

November 3, 2019 6:44 pm  #736

November 3

CC #21 - Task #14: Collect 50 morphing pumpkins in 60 minutes - completed in both games

November 3, 2019 7:48 pm  #737

November 3

Task #14-collect 50 morphing pumpkins in 60 minutes-DONE

November 4, 2019 6:24 pm  #738

November 4

CC #21 - Task #15:  Catch 9 Green Ghosts - completed in both games

November 4, 2019 7:33 pm  #739

November 4

Task #15-catch 9 Green ghosts-DONE

November 5, 2019 6:28 pm  #740

November 5

CC #21 - Task #16:  Catch 7 Witches - completed in both games

Board footera