Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 27, 2019 10:24 pm  #701

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

BApple wrote:

I completed the Castle Challenge...got Gnome Spy on the last day. I'm having surgery on Wednesday so I won't be posting for awhile.

I hope your surgery is a complete success and your recovery is rapid and easy.

I also finished the castle challenge. I spent 7 of the last 10 days sitting in ICU with a friend and didn't think I would complete the challenge. I truly wish I hadn't because that would mean my friend was still alive 

August 29, 2019 10:26 pm  #702

BApple - hope your surgery went well.

mdpetdoc- sorry for your loss

I've been taking a break, not playing all that much after the CC ended.  Now I'll be taking a break to finish preparations for Hurricane Dorian.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 30, 2019 12:36 pm  #703

TiramaSue, mdpetdoc, and other fellow Floridians...please be safe before, during, and after Dorian. And even though low on priorities, please check back in as soon as you can to let us know you are safe.

TiramaSue, I'm sending special thoughts your way as it seems West Palm may be a direct hit at a Cat 4. Hope you are evacuating.

August 30, 2019 2:24 pm  #704

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

TiramaSue, mdpetdoc, and other fellow Floridians...please be safe before, during, and after Dorian. And even though low on priorities, please check back in as soon as you can to let us know you are safe.

TiramaSue, I'm sending special thoughts your way as it seems West Palm may be a direct hit at a Cat 4. Hope you are evacuating.

I do not live in an evacuation zone or even close to an evacuation zone.  In fact, the nearest shelter is closer to the coast than I am.  By the time it is know just where in the state will be least affected, it's way too late to try and get there.  And the last place you want to be is in a car, running out of gas with all gas stations closed and no vacancies in any hotels or motels.   We will shelter in place as we have been advised in the past by the various governors of Florida.  This will be our 4th major hurricane (Frances and Jeanne in 2004, Wilma in 2005).

Am I scared?  I'd be an idiot if I wasn't.  But my house is masonry construction, my shutters, door, and garage door meet Miami-Dade building codes, my roof is in good shape, and my bedroom walk-in closet functions as our safe room.  

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 30, 2019 3:39 pm  #705

Good to know! For some reason I thought you lived near West Palm Beach.

August 30, 2019 3:49 pm  #706

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

Good to know! For some reason I thought you lived near West Palm Beach.

I live in Palm Beach County, but I'm west of I95. east of the Florida Turnpike.  No ocean views for me.

October 21, 2019 8:40 am  #707

Castle Challenge #21

October 21-get 8 pumpkins-DONE

I'm sorry but I can't decide if the 3rd avatar looks like Pippy Longstocking or Bride of Chuckie in a raincoat 

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (October 21, 2019 8:40 am)

October 21, 2019 6:51 pm  #708

CC#21

Task #1:  Get 8 Pumpkins - completed in both games

October 22, 2019 8:44 am  #709

October 22

Task #2-catch 3 Black Cats-DONE

October 22, 2019 10:51 pm  #710

CC #21

Oct 22
Task #2: Catch 3 Black Cats - completed in both games

Board footera