Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 26, 2019 7:19 pm  #641

Re: MC Castle Challenge Progress

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

CC #20 July 26

Task #1-craft 15 items-Done

Also completed achievements Celebrate Together and Gifts and Surprises. Working on 1st puzzle. 

Did you also complete Cozy Cubby?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 26, 2019 8:04 pm  #642

TiramaSue wrote:

GulfCoastGuppy wrote:

CC #20 July 26

Task #1-craft 15 items-Done

Also completed achievements Celebrate Together and Gifts and Surprises. Working on 1st puzzle. 

Did you also complete Cozy Cubby?

Yes, thank you, I did! I've been hung up so much on those 10 part DQs that I forgot Cozy Cubby had still been incomplete until this update.

July 27, 2019 5:18 pm  #643

July 27

CC #20
Task #2:  Open 12 zoom zones  - completed in both games.

I crafted the Little Raven pet in both games, and both games have completed the first puzzle.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 27, 2019 6:01 pm  #644

July 27

Task #2-open 12 ZZs-Done

Crafted the Little Raven. 3 more pieces needed for the first puzzle.

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (July 28, 2019 2:30 pm)

July 28, 2019 12:02 pm  #645

July 27: CC task #2

12 Zoom Zones done
Puzzle #1 done

July 28:  CC #3

20 pet medallions in 24 hours done (Special Interest x2)
Puzzle #2 in process.  Looks like we are meeting the MC crew/developers.

And did you notice that there are 54 more days in the event.

Noticed that I finished Cozy  Cubby Achievement.

Last edited by BApple (July 28, 2019 3:46 pm)

July 28, 2019 2:35 pm  #646

July 28

Task #3-get 20 pet medallions in 24 hours-Done

Fed a bunch of pets (in other words, wasted a bunch of pet food) waiting to finish Competition, then got Gnome Spy this morning...better late than never 

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (July 28, 2019 2:36 pm)

July 28, 2019 5:35 pm  #647

July 28

CC #20
Task #3 - Get 20 pet medallions in 24 hours - done

Fed pets in both games.  Glad I didn't track just how many bags of food I used.  Too often my pets either punched above their weight ( the flap-eared puppy brought back a gold chest twice!) or returned with a wooden or iron chest that didn't contain any medallions.

The end of the CC is going to be very difficult.   Task #27 (get 30 medallions means either using a truckload of pet food or doing DQ's that will more than likely require sending several airships.  Task #29 (500 coins from morphs)  could be close to impossible since my game is dropping mostly pumpkins.  Task #30 (send 2 packed airships) will probably involve using lots of diamonds to get decent airships and praying to the game gods that Trina asks for airships.

July 29, 2019 4:57 pm  #648

July 29

CC #20
Task #4 - Get 9 items from the Fortune Wheel - done

Received an item on every spin in game #1.  Split over 2 wheel sessions, so it only cost me 1,800 coins.  Received mostly stamps.

Received 4 diamonds in game #2, so I needed more spins and it cost me 3,600 coins.  Received stamps, pet food, and hint items.

July 29, 2019 7:27 pm  #649

July 29

Task #4-get 9 items from Wheel of Fortune-Done
Got nothing special, mostly hint flashes

July 30, 2019 7:04 am  #650

July 30

CC #20, Task #5:  Beat Mountain Troll 'Rustle' at dice 1 time - done

Took all 3 rolls in game #1.  Used Joyful Anabel for first 2 rolls, figured her daddy the troll would let her win.  After 2 losses switch to Prof Pinfeathers.

In game #2, only need 1 roll using Prof Pinfeathers.

Board footera