Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 13, 2018 12:31 pm  #61

Re: we few, we happy few, we band of DQ'ers

SilverHawk wrote:

May 13

Ended the day May 12 with 50,272 HOS completed in game 2. Total done today: 672 airship items collected.

And how many days will you skip playing to recover from that marathon?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 13, 2018 6:21 pm  #62

TiramaSue wrote:

SilverHawk wrote:

May 13

Ended the day May 12 with 50,272 HOS completed in game 2. Total done today: 672 airship items collected.

And how many days will you skip playing to recover from that marathon?

I did a lot today too. Not as much as yesterday.
Will be skipping Tuesday - Going to matinee with DH
Maybe skipping Wednesday also - Thunderstorms due, need to check weather for timing.

I figured this would make up in advance of days lost. My goal after this is to "try" and do about 150 to 200 per day or at least as many HOS as items used in airships to keep from falling behind. But what I say and what I end up doing don't always agree.

When at first you don't succeed.... Try, try, try, and try again.

May 13, 2018 6:52 pm  #63

May 13

Lost Pages
Helping Hand
Special Interest

May 13, 2018 7:20 pm  #64

May 14

Gnome Spy 

May 13, 2018 7:23 pm  #65

May 14

Game 1:
Another Potion - pass

Game 2:
Strange Papers
Three Days - pass

Last two days were a great run on game 2. Today I get stalled with the DQ I won't do on any game. Looks like I'll just work on collecting airship items and decided to take game 2 from Level 49 to Level 69. Then I can utilize the Blue Key Quests and Exclusive Pets to help with the Daily Quests. It will mean higher airship demands but it's still better at L69 than at L84.

Ended May 13 completing 526 HOS. Most of them were all the new ones from leveling up. Didn't intend to do so many but got caught up in all the new quests and stayed up too late.

Last edited by SilverHawk (May 14, 2018 12:57 am)

May 13, 2018 9:28 pm  #66

May 14

Another Potion
Robbery of the Century (with amulet)
Gnome Spy-passed because of airships. Had to finish amulet randomly.

Last edited by GulfCoastGuppy (May 14, 2018 2:22 pm)

May 13, 2018 11:09 pm  #67

May 14

Game #1
Something New
Birth of Goo
Inspiration
Rare Editions
Inspiration (pass)

Game #2
Inspiration
Lost Pages (pass)  wasted enough airships on a DQ I should have skipped.

Last edited by TiramaSue (May 14, 2018 1:08 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 14, 2018 12:59 am  #68

TiramaSue wrote:

May 14
Game #2
Special Interest

I thought you were not doing Special Interest? My DQ's yesterday had the same two in a row but reversed.

May 14, 2018 9:25 am  #69

SilverHawk wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

May 14
Game #2
Special Interest

I thought you were not doing Special Interest? My DQ's yesterday had the same two in a row but reversed.

I'm not. 

I did Inspiration (get that one confused with Special Interest.  Since I had them alternating for several weeks, in my mind, they are one and the same).  I had a great airship, low number of wheels and asking for the 3 items I had the most of, Trina needed wheels to finish a quest, and I hoped I'd see a 10-part DQ next.

May 14, 2018 10:02 am  #70

Easy mistake I do the same with Helpful Device and Helping Hands. Now your comment about airships makes more sense.

I'm still making good progress with leveling up so I can get to those BKQ's on game 2. Being sent to the same new places over and over is slowing me down a little. When the quests need regular DQ items the pets come in really handy. Utilizing the puzzles when possible too. Glad I had a trainload of pet food. When all is said and done I'll still have a trainload of pet food. Right now I'm working on getting into the Dark Tower and then the long task of breaking the knight free.

My last airship was 156 wheels at level 59. It left the dock last night and I'm waiting for it to return to see what damage I've done, LOL. I just hit level 63.

Board footera