Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2013 4:32 pm  #41

Re: Group Play for Green Moon - starting September 7

Thanks, Min! I'm sure I'll be dreaming about all the tasks I'll be doing tomorrow...

Have fun!

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 7, 2013 4:33 pm  #42

stusue wrote:

(I doubt you've noticed but I haven't been around for about 10 days as I hurt my back and haven't been able to sit up at the computer)

I thought you might be busy with the challengers.  Sorry to hear it wa your back giving you grief.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 7, 2013 4:44 pm  #43

Tirama, I already started playing.....you forgot to add me playing...

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 7, 2013 5:21 pm  #44

barregar wrote:

Tirama, I already started playing.....you forgot to add me playing...

Just added you.  You posted that you would be starting in the afternoon, so I was waiting for a further update.  I won't be starting for another hour or so.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 7, 2013 7:25 pm  #45

So far I finished Task 4.  Taking a break and will continue later this evening.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 7, 2013 8:17 pm  #46

I started playing tonight. Well I was attempting to play. I have no idea what I am doing. I have a few things in inventory and read a few things. Not sure what to do with them and have no idea how to get out the back door or in the basement.

Had a massive headache yesterday so don't want to get too involved tonight . I will play more tomorrow. 

September 7, 2013 8:40 pm  #47

I finished the first 3 tasks and I'm now taking a break to play a game of Scrabble.

Had to use the walkthrough at start to help get my head around what the game wanted from me.  I'm finding the controls a bit clunky.  So far, I'm not liking it as much as City of Fools.

September 8, 2013 8:40 am  #48

I finished the first 6 tasks last night.  Liking the game a bit better now that I've gotten my head around how it works.  Will resume play tonight.

September 8, 2013 9:21 am  #49

Do you have to go look at the book each time for tasks? Down to the basement?
I feel a little stupid.  I haven't even finished the first one.  Looking for the parts for the potion maker and for coffee.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 8, 2013 9:21 am  #50

I can't seem to find anything.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

Board footera