Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2013 3:42 pm  #31

Re: Group Play for Green Moon - starting September 7

Min, **the coffee is in the bag in front of another one on the right in the cellar. You need something to open it that you will find near it.** If you want to know what you need, **the bent nail on the floor.**

ETA: I don't know how to do spoilers, either, but I use the lightest grey and that seems to make it hard enough to read that you won't accidently read it if you don't want to.

Last edited by stusue (September 7, 2013 3:45 pm)

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 7, 2013 3:45 pm  #32

stusue wrote:

Min, **the coffee is in the bag in front of another one on the right in the cellar. You need something to open it that you will find near it.** If you want to know what you need, **the bent nail on the floor.**

Thank you Sue, found it,*** now I'm stuck finding the correct spell for the boots!***

True friends stab you in the front!!! (Oscar Wilde)

September 7, 2013 3:50 pm  #33

Min, I just noticed that if you quote a "spoiler" you can see it much easier as it's then grey on white insted of grey on grey!

As for the **gaps in the inventory, you can put things where you want and move them around in your inventory if you want. Gaps are left when you use something or put something back or drop it off somewhere.**

September 7, 2013 3:53 pm  #34

Min, I think the correct **spell for the boots is in the attic**.

September 7, 2013 3:56 pm  #35

MIn, sorry, I forgot to say thanks for your best wishes for my back!

September 7, 2013 4:09 pm  #36

stusue wrote:

MIn, sorry, I forgot to say thanks for your best wishes for my back!

Thank you Sue for all your help, ***  now I made the bread, and cost me a lot to find the right spell! ***

Hope your back is better!

September 7, 2013 4:16 pm  #37

Min, good luck with the next tasks! I'm afraid it's waaaaay past my bedtime so I'm taking my poor back off to . Catch ya tomorrow!

September 7, 2013 4:17 pm  #38

Hello Sue, I am so sorry to hear about your back problems.  I was wondering what happened to you because I have not heard from you in days....did you see the picture that I posted for you?  It's in the art..photography thread.  Everyone has a picture, Ithink, and if I forgot anyone I'm sorry but I'm working on it.  I love sharing pictures with everyone.
Anyway, I hope your back will improve with rest....at least in time for your birthday tomorrow...I didin't forget.  
Take it easy, Hugs..
barre

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 7, 2013 4:26 pm  #39

stusue wrote:

Min, good luck with the next tasks! I'm afraid it's waaaaay past my bedtime so I'm taking my poor back off to . Catch ya tomorrow!

Have sweet dreams Sue Zzzzz...,
Min

September 7, 2013 4:30 pm  #40

Hey, Barre, I saw your post just after I posted when I was about to go to bed. Yeah, I've been laid up now for about 10 days. The first few days were agonising and I'm surprised you didn't hear the screaming! But I've done nothing but lie in front of the TV and try to move as little as possible. Now it's a lot better - still some pain but, as long as I'm careful and don't move my back too quickly - and don't sit at the computer too long - it isn't that bad. But at least last night I didn't wake up in agony during the night when I rolled over, so that's a huge improvement!

And no, sorry, I haven't been at the computer since I hurt my back so I haven't seen the picture you posted for me. I hope you don't mind but I am literally dead on my feet and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open, and my back's hurting, so I'll check it out tomorrow, if that's okay. It'll be a b'day pressie! I can't believe you remembered! Thanks. Hugs back!

Now I really am off to !

Board footera