Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2013 9:14 am  #21

Re: Group Play for Green Moon - starting September 7

I will start playing this afternoon.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 7, 2013 9:51 am  #22

Hope you all have a lot of fun playing this! 

September 7, 2013 11:24 am  #23

Hi nice group,

I'm finishing downloading the game, I'll be playing this afternoon!

So happy to be playing in a group,
Min

True friends stab you in the front!!! (Oscar Wilde)

September 7, 2013 11:40 am  #24

I'm going to start playing tonight.  Was going to spend a little time checking out the Green Moon game forum, saw it was 19 pages long, changed mind.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 7, 2013 12:25 pm  #25

Well, I've been playing for most of the afternoon, seeing if my back would be okay to play before I said I was actually playing (I doubt you've noticed but I haven't been around for about 10 days as I hurt my back and haven't been able to sit up at the computer) and, judging by the walkthrough, I'm about halfway through. But I've already been deemed a failure 3 times and kicked out of the game 3 times. If you fail a minigame you're kicked out of the game and have to restart from the last save. The game does autosave for you but I make sure I save myself, especially before a minigame, as I'm obviously not very good at them. I learned the first time to save before trying a minigame so I didn't have to replay too much the last 2 times.

You sure can tell they're the same people who created City of Fools. I love it so far but without the walkthrough I would have been totally lost as once you get to a certain point it's not intuitive at all what you have to do or where you have to go as all these new places are added that you don't know about!  Well, it wasn't for me. But I'm sure you guys won't have the same problem I did.

That's enough for me for today. My back needs a rest now.

Have fun playing all those of you who are playing today!

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 7, 2013 12:37 pm  #26

Well, I started last night because I had some time and you never know when something might happen with my folks.  I only had to consult the WT once last night when I couldn't figure out where something was and I was stumped.  Back at it this morning and doing pretty good except for remembering what to do with the spells.  Had to look at the WT for that and hope to remember now, slow learning curve I guess.  I'm up to Task 5 and remembered I bought a roast for this weekend so need to stop and get it on as it takes 3-4 hrs.  So will do that, eat a bite and check my other forums and then probably play some more this aft/evening.  I'm really liking it a lot and I guess I haven't got to a mini-game yet as I haven't been kicked out yet.  Did do a save before I quit last night then realized there was an autosave so I will remember to save before the mini-game.  Thanks sue for the tip re minigames and I hope your back gets to feeling better ~ nothing worse than a sore back.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 7, 2013 12:50 pm  #27

tee, thanks. The back's been getting slowly better every day but this is the first day I've been able to sit up at my computer.

I think it was Task 8 when I had no idea where to go or what to do - and it doesn't tell you, not even a hint (that I saw).

And the problem with the minigames is that you don't know you're about to play one until you start playing. So when the last minigame started I just saved straight away before I started it and I just looked at it and tried something really quickly because it looked like it was going to take me a looooong time to figure it out. And, of course, I was promptly told I was a failure, or something similar, and kicked out yet again. So I thought I'd just exit and face it again tomorrow. Thank heavens I'd saved right when the minigame started!

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 7, 2013 3:19 pm  #28

Hi everyone,

I started now, and *** I have problems finding he coffee, Also, with the space in the inventory! ***

Hope you are feeling better Sue !!!

Enjoy the game,
Min

September 7, 2013 3:19 pm  #29

How you do spoilers???

September 7, 2013 3:42 pm  #30

Found the beverage! Trying to know what spellI I need for the 2nd task!

TYL

Board footera