Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 19, 2013 10:23 pm  #11

Re: Group Play for Green Moon - starting September 7

Several have recommended this to me. I will get it before the group play so I will be in as well

August 20, 2013 12:52 am  #12

Count me in! This game has been on my To Play list since forever! 

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

August 20, 2013 3:50 am  #13

I think I´m on it too, but it´s gonna be a long game for me with all my new shiny games waiting...

August 20, 2013 7:32 am  #14

I will be busy that weekend and then that Monday I head off to central Vermont and no internet again.  I was looking for my notes on the game but can't find them, they must be at home.  I think I was almost done when my PC crashed.  I remember you can only carry so many things so you don't necessarily want to pick up everything you see.  Have fun!!

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

August 20, 2013 8:25 am  #15

Please include me too.  Looking forward to playing it with you all.

wendy...Thanks for the tip...good to know.

i ♥ nirvana

August 22, 2013 10:36 pm  #16

Hi Tirama, I just thought you might like to know that mcq said she would join in the group play for Green Moon.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 23, 2013 5:04 pm  #17

I would love to join, please!

September 6, 2013 6:50 pm  #18

Everyone ready for Green Moon.  I found my printed out version of the WT and also DL the one from BFG since it has pics and the written one only looks to have puzzle solutions, maybe.  From reading the intro though, it does say you only have 14 spots in inventory and in a review from Gameboomers, the guy said he was picking up anything that wasn't nailed down so you do have to put things back where you found them if you need something else?? He said to just find a place and set them down.  Also, apparently important to save, save which I always seemed to have a problem figuring out how to do.  From the review I read, sounds like a fun game, a mix between casual and adventure.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

September 6, 2013 9:12 pm  #19

I'm sure none of you will be surprised when I say I won't be playing! 

September 7, 2013 9:05 am  #20

I d/l game and played for a half hour to get the feel of it.  Looks cute will play more this evening.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera