Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 21, 2018 11:11 am  #41

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2018

I've finished:

Travel Mosaics: A Paris Tour - Loved it once I got used to black holes on black for the crossed out squares!
Witches’ Legacy: Awakening Darkness PE - Loved it
Immortal Love: Letter from the Past PE - OK

February 23, 2018 6:16 pm  #42

I finished another one The Book of Desires.  It was pretty short.  Graphics were great, story okay.  Was fun and kind of weird.  I enjoyed playing it.

i ♥ nirvana

February 26, 2018 4:00 pm  #43

I finished Dark Lore Mysteries: The Hunt For Truth.  This game is from 2013 and had plenty of HO scenes.  I found the scenes to be dark and hard to find some items.  Hint recharged in a record of 10 seconds, so that helped a lot in a few of the scenes.  Story was vampire and set in the 18th century, I'm guessing. Music was annoying as it was on a loop.   I didn't care too much for it. 

i ♥ nirvana

February 28, 2018 12:26 pm  #44

I finished a cute, but very short game.   The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen.  Light bit of fun.  The Baron Munchausen was very talkative, so I tuned him out.

i ♥ nirvana

March 2, 2018 10:21 am  #45

Finished Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip 2, Immortal Love: Blind Desire Collector's Edition, and Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden.

Meg's post piqued my curiosity so I blew the dust off Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt Collector's Edition and I'll play that one next.  It's only 4.5 years old.

Totals for February.  Acquired 6 SV's and 1 CE - all free.  Completed 5 SV's and 3 CE's.

I have no PCC's waiting to be used, so unless there's a Super Sale attached to a Super Game, I'm not going to buy anything in March. 

Last edited by TiramaSue (March 2, 2018 10:23 am)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 3, 2018 6:26 pm  #46

No games finished in February (anyone surprised?  )  I got 3 SVs  and 7 CEs during the super sale. I used PCCs for the SVs and the CEs cost $32.

March 4, 2018 7:38 am  #47

February was a productive month as I finished 7 games this month - 6 new & 1 repeat.  No games were bought. 

I finished another one for March.  Top Secret Finders another 1 that I played before, but it kept calling out to me to replay it, so I did. 

These are the some of the games I started to play and couldn't get past the initial hump.  I'll try again later.

The Dreamatorium of Dr. Magnus
Big City Adventure: London Story
The Age of Enigma: The Secret of the Sixth Ghost

Last edited by sunshinej (March 4, 2018 7:39 am)

i ♥ nirvana

March 6, 2018 6:27 am  #48

The Count of Monte Cristo came out in 2008 and I started BFG in 2011, so why do I even have this game?  It's horrible!  Small dark objects hiding in dark shadows.  Unrecognizable lumps passed off as objects.  Misnamed objects, timed HO's, limited hints which you lose if you pass on a minigame, time loss if you use a hint, an island to find teeny tiny diamonds in which you need 10 to make up 1 hint.  Stuck it out for 1 hour and deleted it off my computer.  I read some reviews on the main game page to see what others felt about this game and what other reviewers wrote sums up my feelings to a T.

I started Time Mysteries: The Ancient Spectres and was enjoying it too.  Somewhere in the middle I thought what a minute this isn't the first game in this series, so I looked and saw that I had Time Mysteries: Inheritance too and saw that I left it half finished.  I thought finish it now since it's already half done and then go back to the Ancient Spectres game.  I finished Inheritance which was okay, but very repetitive. Now I can go back to the Ancient Spectres game.

Last edited by sunshinej (March 6, 2018 6:33 am)

i ♥ nirvana

March 6, 2018 7:12 am  #49

I feel exactly the same as you do about The Count of Monte Cristo.  I struggled through but certainly didn't enjoy it -- or even like it. And there's a 2nd one! Needless to say that was a no buy for me.

March 6, 2018 10:52 am  #50

For lilyr  

You deserve a trophy for finishing that horrible game.    I gave up in defeat.

Last edited by sunshinej (March 6, 2018 10:52 am)

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera