Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 3, 2018 4:20 pm  #31

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2018

As usual, no games finished in January. And I bought 6 CEs. 

February 3, 2018 6:52 pm  #32

I finished Mystery Case Files: Revenant's Hunt CE.  It was a pretty good game, but don't expect it to be a Mystery Case Files game.  After finishing the brilliant Dire Grove game, this game was not close to what a MCF game should be like even though it was decent enough. It is also a very linear game so no wandering around and no atmosphere.  The main game is a complete game and the bonus chapter while pretty good was short and doesn't tie into the main game.  It was a different revenant and different family. 

i ♥ nirvana

February 5, 2018 7:38 am  #33

I've now finished:

Grim Tales: Threads of Destiny PE
Haunted Legends: The Secret of Life PE
Sea of Lies: Burning Coast PE
Solitaire Jack Frost Winter Adventures 2
Final Cut: Fade to Black PE
Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes PE
Fantasy Mosaics 26: Fairytale Garden

I really enjoyed Grim Tales and Haunted Legends. And Fantasy Mosaics was fun and relaxing as usual but a very weird garden!

February 5, 2018 12:09 pm  #34

I've finished World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 2 and World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 3

Just started Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition. Another game where your character gets duped into helping the bad guy and has to undo the ensuing damage.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

February 6, 2018 9:17 am  #35

It's Feb 6 and I have finished 2!!! games this year.  lol I'm not exactly going great guns am I.  Truth be told I met a very wonderful man and I've been spending a lot of time with him and his family over the last two months and when we aren't together we're on the phone.  It's been a lot more fun for me!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

February 6, 2018 9:39 am  #36

That's wonderful oscar! I'd agree that it sounds like a lot more fun than playing even the best games!

February 11, 2018 11:19 am  #37

Oscar, that's SO exciting!!!! 

I've finished:

Sable Maze: Soul Catcher PE
Rite of Passage: Hide and Seek PE

Bored on the first, loved the second!

February 12, 2018 8:48 pm  #38

Happy New Year all! A little late I know...

I am trying to play all the games I actually bought through BFG. So right now I have Farmington Tales 1 going along with Druid Kingdom. I like Farmington but Druid has either an easy mode or hard, no medium and I am finding easy to be way tooo easy for me (and I am NOT an expert at TM games so that says something) and hard to be impossible so no wonder the reviews on this aren't very impressive. 

I just started Mystery of Unicorn Castle 2: The Beastmaster CE and I have mixed thoughts. On one hand its a bit of a clunker and is sooo dark that I need hints to find items in the hog scenes and I have it on the highest brightness setting!!! BUT its unique and the choices made actually affect the game and I find myself liking it the more I play. I want to even play it again to see what happens if I don't play nice with the ghosts. Warning though: LOTS OF HUGE RATS like everywhere n its a bit gross n I don't even mind rats. They look soooo real. 

I was playing Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt CE but it was just too ridiculous of a story line once it went farther. Death and a princess he was supposed to kill falling in love n having a baby ugh. Death has all these magic powers but can't help me open a gate or a box or find his daughter without me making weird potions. 

Rite Of Passage-Hide and Seek is next on my to play list so I am happy you liked it Fudge!

Congrats Oscar on finding a good man 

The next 2 months are going to be crazy. We are moving and AHHH moving is the bane of my existence. In the end it will be worth it but now? UGH!

February 20, 2018 2:49 pm  #39

Oscar...That's wonderful about the new guy.  Have fun.

meg...Good luck on the upcoming move. 

I finished Dark City: London CE...Fun
Fearful Tales: Hansel & Gretel...replayed it.  I enjoyed it the 2nd time too.
Whispered Secrets: Everburning Candle...I liked the gameplay and the story was pretty good.  An asylum type game, creepy without the grossness.

I am playing now The Book of Desires.  A older game in that it don't have any voices, but it is weird enough that it doesn't matter.

i ♥ nirvana

February 21, 2018 12:08 am  #40

This was supposed to be the month I finished a lot of games.  It's not happening, mostly because Midnight Castle is having yet another Castle Challenge. 

I finished Sable Maze: Sinister Knowledge Collector's Edition and Sable Maze: Nightmare Shadows Collector's Edition.  The same puzzles appeared in both games, maybe it isn't so noticeable they are not played back to back.  Also finished Rainbow Mosaics: The Forest's Guardian.

Oscar -   your Valentine's Day? 

meg - moving is not fun. 

I have Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt CE sitting in my unplayed inventory.  Guess I'll let it sit there a bit longer.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera