Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 5, 2018 9:07 am  #171

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2018

Wow, Anki, you've been busy playing games.

There's a problem with the forum.  I've just contacted Boardhost.   What little information there is about the problem can be found here:  [url]http://finishyourgames.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=340​[/url]

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 5, 2018 11:56 am  #172

Thanks for the info, Tirama  

November 5, 2018 7:13 pm  #173

Looks like the problem has been fixed.

Last edited by TiramaSue (November 5, 2018 7:14 pm)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 14, 2018 5:44 am  #174

I just replayed a favorite of mine Whispers: Revelations.  It got trashed in the reviews because it does have some things wrong with it...no jump map, no skip button on the puzzles, hard to see items in the HO scenes.  None of that mattered to me, because it had such a super story that I felt compelled to play just to see the whole thing and the ending doesn't disappoint. 

I am kind of done with playing whole series of games for awhile, so some single games sound good.  I might try Malice: Two Sisters next.

i ♥ nirvana

November 15, 2018 9:52 pm  #175

I finished Malice: Two Sisters.  It was a good game with good puzzles.  I enjoyed it, it did have a abrupt, weird ending though.

i ♥ nirvana

November 20, 2018 9:20 pm  #176

I finished the Zodiac Prophecies: The Serpent Bearer.  A fantasy game that took me about half hour to really get into playing it.  I am glad I stuck it out because it turned out to be fun, plus it was beautiful to look at.

i ♥ nirvana

November 22, 2018 8:43 pm  #177

I've finished:

Phantasmat: Curse of the Mist Collector's Edition
Phantasmat: Déjà Vu Collector's Edition
Phantasmat: Death in Hardcover Collector's Edition​

Didn't care for the story in Curse of the Mists and thought the bonus chapter didn't add anything.  Liked the storyline in Déjà Vu and enjoyed the bonus chapter.  Like the storyline of Death in Hardcover even more.  However, I doubt that I'll remember much about these games after a month or so have passed.  My favorites from this series is the first Phantasmat,, The Endless Night, and Town of Lost Hope.

I also finished Rainbow Mosaics: Garden Helper.  Just started Surface: Strings of Fate Collector's Edition and Dream Walker.

November 24, 2018 6:42 pm  #178

I finished I Know a Tale.  Story was told by cut scenes with live actors.  All in all it was okay.  The live actors were decent, but it did have a spelling and translation issues when things were written.  It wasn't too bad  where you couldn't figure out what was meant.  It is not a favorite game that I would play it again, so I deleted it off the computer.

i ♥ nirvana

December 6, 2018 9:10 am  #179

Super Sale today

December 12, 2018 12:48 pm  #180

I have finished:

Mystery Tales - Alaskan Wild PE. Very fun! Fun Puzzles. I still love Elf 
Witche's Legacy - The City That Isn't  There PE. Fun! Although she's a bit silly, Bertha did some crazy things  Long BG.
World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 7. Ok. 
Dark Tales - Edgar Allan Poe's The Raven PE. Really liked it. Played the Main Game in one sitting!
Long. Few Collectibles.
Spirit of Revenge - A Test Of Fire PE. Boring. Short. Only good thing: the morphs were rather hard to find.
No replayable HOS or Puzzles.
Dark Romance - The Swan Sonata PE. Fun!
Vermillion Watch - Fleshbound PE. Very fun! Fun and complex Puzzles.
Mundus - Impossible Universe. Ok. Match-3 with earning stars to buy buildnings. Played Relaxed Mode.It was released at GH first with no relaxed mode, when it was released at BFG there were too many complaints so they did an update. I had dexed it before that, because it was very hard.
Hidden Expedition - The Lost Paradise PE. Superfun!!! Enjoyed every minute of it  Very fun Puzzles. loved the music. Long BG.
Immortal Love - The Price of Miracle PE. Fun! Very long BG.
Vacation Adventures - Park Ranger 8. Fun!
Amaranthine Voyage - Legacy of the Guardians PE. Boring. Lost interest and just hinted my way through. Didn't even bother the BG. 

Regarding finishing many games: I always have a lot of games going on, I stopped counting at 25  and some of the games like Mundus and Worlds Greatest Cities. I've been playing for a long time, one level here, one level there. The only games I play straight through are the HOPA:s.

I was inspired by this and thought I should finish Big City Adventure Shanghai. I was on level 43. When I started the game, my profile was corrupted and I had to start all over again! I lost interest and uninstalled it for now 

Board footera