Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 2, 2018 11:05 pm  #161

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2018

TiramaSue wrote:

Looking at the list of betas, it appears that we will have 2 Halloween CE's:  Haunted Manor  - Halloween's Uninvited Guest (from Eipix) and Halloween Stories:  The Black Book (from Elephant Games).     

Just noticed that I missed a Halloween game.  Domini also has one in the works:  Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 10, 2018 3:48 pm  #162

Out of the 8 total Dark Dimensions games I  have the first 5 of them.  Working on the 4th one now and not going to bother  to get the last 3.  They are pretty good.  I think each game has gotten better than the previous one, but I am just looking to play the ones that I  already have.

I might be interested in getting a Halloween game, also True Fear part 2 in coming out this month on steam.  I have to be patient until BFG gets it.

i ♥ nirvana

October 18, 2018 8:39 am  #163

Super Sale today

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

October 21, 2018 6:43 pm  #164

Another one done Dark Dimensions: Somber Song...A middle of the road game.  The HO scenes were different in that you find a 1 object which you need to find out where it goes and you get another object which you need to find out where it goes and so on until the last object which goes into your inventory.  The whole game was like that.  It got tiresome towards the end.  Abrupt ending.  1 more to go and I can move on to another series. Yay.

I didn't get anything in the super sale.  How about anyone else?

i ♥ nirvana

October 21, 2018 7:14 pm  #165

sunshinej wrote:

I didn't get anything in the super sale.  How about anyone else?

I got 7 games:

Halloween Chronicles: Monsters Among Us Collector's Edition
Halloween Stories: Black Book Collector's Edition
Phantasmat: Death in Hardcover Collector's Edition
Phantasmat: Deja Vu Collector's Edition
Midnight Calling: Arabella Collector's Edition
Dark Romance: A Performance to Die For Collector's Edition
Vermillion Watch: London Howling Collector's Edition

October 24, 2018 12:05 pm  #166

There's a SV BOGO today.  Because I've been buying most of the CE's during super sales, my game club credits are stacking up.  So I bought:

Fantasy Mosaics 31: First Date
Rainbow Mosaics: Garden Helper
Fairytale Griddlers: Red Riding Hood Secret
Hiddenverse: Tale of Ariadna
Dead Link: Pages Torn
Brazilian Adventure​

October 28, 2018 11:20 am  #167

I finished my last Dark Dimension game.  Dark Dimension: Homecoming was pretty fun.  I liked the puzzles and it even had a helper sidekick, a Siberian Husky named Rocky, which you use quite a bit.  The SE ended properly, not like the abrupt ending of the one before.  Some variety in the HO scenes, which was nice.

Tirama...I see you picked up a few Halloween games in the super sale.  I was going to get a few myself when the price was $3.99, but my printer decided to cause trouble and I spent the evening trying to find out what the matter was.  I figured it was fate not to buy any because the next morning it was working again.

i ♥ nirvana

November 1, 2018 3:04 pm  #168

I may have bought 2 Halloween games, but I didn't play any Halloween games in October.

Another dismal month.  Finished 1 CE (Memoirs of Murder: Welcome to Hidden Pines Collector's Edition) and 1 SV (Fantasy Mosaics 31: First Date)

Midnight Castle has followed last year's pattern and once again we are playing 3 castle challenges within a 3.5 month time period.  In addition, during the last 2.5 months of that time period, we will also be playing 2 Seasonal Events.  

I've completed 590 games since I started my quest to finish my games.  I'm hoping to finish another 10 by the end of the year and that sometime next year, when I complete MC's DQ achievements, I can make better progress on playing the games that I've bought.

November 3, 2018 3:23 pm  #169

I got a lot of games played in October!  I played 5 Halloween games, but they were all old ones. 2 were games I hadn't played in a long time and I didn't remember. I enjoyed them. I played 4 1/2 new games:

CURSED HOUSE 2 which I absolutely loved! ROSE RIDDLE (the first) which was fun. I'm stuck on ROSE RIDDLE 2 (that's the 1/2 game). There appears to be a glitch. I uninstalled, cleared the roaming files, reinstalled and am playing it again. If I still get the glitch I'l ask for a refund.

SUMMER ADVENTURE was a boring HOG. Sort of like BCA games but not as good. STORM TALE was by the folks who brought us JOAN OF ARC. I liked JOAN OF ARC  better, but this was okay. Another glitch though. I built all my buildings but didn't get the Achievement for it. The game said I only had 11/14

I was doing really well until the last 1/3 of the month, when I bought 5 CEs and 2 SEs.

November 5, 2018 5:35 am  #170

I have finished:

Hidden Expedition - The Eternal Emperor PE. Very fun. But the map was annoying, you was returned to the H.E.L.P screen every time, so I used hint instead.
Living Legends - Fallen Sky CE. Loved it!!! Liked everything: the story, the graphics, the music... Fun HOPS and Puzzles
Dark Realm - Lord of the Winds PE. OK. As always beautiful graphics and music, but felt meh anyway.
Haunted Hotel - Silent Waters PE. OK. Nothing special...
Caves and Castles Underworld. Fun. Match-3 with building and finding pets and money in the caves.
Dark Romance - Curse of Bluebeard PE. Very fun! Very fun Puzzles.
Puppet Show - Her Cruel Collection PE. Not fun at all 
Harrowed Halls - Lakeview Lane PE. Very fun Main Game, but didn't like the BG. Fun Puzzles.
Fantasy Mosaics 31 - First Date. Very fun! Really liked the new colors and the music. Cute "collectibles".
Darkness and Flame - The Dark Side PE. Superfun!!!       One cool  thing: You had the same same knife through the whole game 
Beyond the Kingdom PE. Rather fun. Very long levels. Of course (when it's me) I played Relaxed Mode.
Nancy Drew Dossier - Lights, Cameras, Curses!. Replay. Very fun!
Haunted Legends - Faulty Creatures PE. Much more fun than expected. Liked the pace of it. Very annoying glitch in the BG. Unable to finish if not restarting  
Whispered Secrets - Song of Sorrow PE. OK. Not as good as the previous ones.
Riddles of the Owls Kingdom (Nonogram). Fun!
Spirits of Mystery - The Fifth Kingdom PE. Very fun! Many Collectibles. I restarted it with a new profile because I had forgotten the collectibles in the HOS, with the new profile I had all still all the inventory from the previous one When I created a third one, it worked.
Rescue Team 8 CE. Very fun! 20 Bonus levels. Some annoying timed levels even in Relaxed Mode, where people were sick and freezing (like the awful fire level in RT 6)
Haunted Train -Clashing Worlds PE. Got boring after a while. Skipped a lot of Puzzles.

Lilyr, I'm also playing Storm Tale, in bits and pieces. I also liked Joan of Arc more.

Board footera