Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 2, 2017 2:58 pm  #361

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

Its been a long time since I played a Mortimer game.  I do remember liking them.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 2, 2017 2:58 pm  #362

I'm currently playing Crime Scenes Crimson Lily and enjoying it quite a lot.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 2, 2017 3:15 pm  #363

As usual I didn't finish any (new) games in October. And I bought 8 CEs, so I'm further behind.

November 5, 2017 10:56 am  #364

I have finished:
Halloween Stories - Invitation CE . Fun! I liked the new take on HOS.
Lost Grimoires 2 - Shard of Mystery. Yet another SE with all extras except BG and SG from Artifex Mundi. Just Ok, rather boring in the end.
Fairytale Mosaics - Beauty and The Beast 2. Not fun at all. They even used some of the pictures from the first one!
Mystery Trackers - Winterpoint Tragedy PE. Very fun! I still love Elf  Fun collectibles. Long BG.
The Far Kingdoms - Spooky Mosaics. Fun!
Mortimer Beckett and the Book of Gold PE. Superfun!!!  A nice surprise for me that it was automatically  playing in Swedish! It wasn't the same graphics as in the older ones. Now it was like Delicious and  Heart's Medicine. Emily  even did a cameo in the end 
Nonogram's - Malcolm and The Magnificent Pie. Very fun, Except an error on level 110. It took very long time before the devs answered to my mail, but they fixed it 

A couple of days ago I was playing a demo from BFG. When hubby walked by he said : They all look the same            ( It was one of the usual dark and dreary, demons one).

Last edited by Anki (November 5, 2017 10:57 am)

November 6, 2017 11:07 am  #365

I've finished Grim Legends: The Forsaken Bride Collector's Edition and The Far Kingdoms: Spooky Mosaics.  My 1st garden in Queen's Garden Halloween is 90% finished.  When that garden is done, I'll put the game in the completed column, but keep it on my desk top and work on the other 5 gardens intermittently.

Also completed the Halloween event in ART yet again, and I'm working on the Fall Event and Castle Challenge in MC.

My next SV game will be Thanksgiving Day Mosaic, which is a patchwork type game.  Haven't decided what CE to play next.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 7, 2017 4:31 pm  #366

I tried a new free-to-play game called Hidden Investigation: Who did it?   It's only available for mobile devices.

I played a little bit and so far, it hasn't asked me to go find friends which is nice.  I think having friends makes the game somewhat competitive and if I start another free to play game, I'd like to play it at a relaxed pace.  Here's a link to more info about the game   http://hiddeninvestigation.com/

My iPad recently updated and I'm very annoyed because I only had 2 games on the darn thing and neither of them will play with the new OS.  And there's no chance of either of them being updated.   SO now I need to find a new game that doesn't require that I'm online so I have something to do while waiting around in the dentist's or doctor's office.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

November 7, 2017 4:38 pm  #367

I don't have a mobile device, so that let's me out of HIDDEN INVESTIGATION.  I have 2 games on my Kindle. So far they still play (one is the original TETRIS). I sure hope nothing happens to them.

November 7, 2017 5:03 pm  #368

lilyr wrote:

I don't have a mobile device, so that let's me out of HIDDEN INVESTIGATION.  I have 2 games on my Kindle. So far they still play (one is the original TETRIS). I sure hope nothing happens to them.

Well, a Kindle is a tablet, so you could try going to the Amazon store and see if the game is available for a Kindle.  Devs tend to lump Kindle with Android.

November 7, 2017 6:02 pm  #369

Thanks Tirama!

November 8, 2017 8:14 pm  #370

I finished League of Light Silent Mountain last night and quite enjoyed it,  it wasn’t a difficult game by any stretch and I was happy there was a map, lots of to-ing and fro-ing but it was fun.

Board footera