Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 15, 2017 8:17 am  #331

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

I'm so glad you are okay. Trees can be replanted. I'm glad you got power back fairly quickly too.

September 15, 2017 9:59 am  #332

I'm really not upset about the tree.  Now, if my gardenia tree or my bouganivillea tree had been lost, I'd be crying buckets.  Those trees would cost $$$$ to replace.  Frangipani is easy to replace - just take a cutting from another tree.

On the gaming front, I'm busy getting caught up with MC's castle challenge - I want that Merlin avatar - and I completed Crystal Mosaic.  Not sure what HOPA I want to play next.

I really liked Crystal Mosaic.  It had very nice, relaxing music and I had to concentrate while playing, which helped take my mind off Irma.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 16, 2017 2:57 am  #333

Tirama, glad you only lost one easily replaced frangipani and that you've already got the power back on!   

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 16, 2017 3:14 am  #334

Tee, I'm so sorry your son is facing such a tough battle.   
Of course he's in my thoughts and prayers.   

​My sister, the one who's with me now, also smoked and drank for most of her life.  She started smoking at 12 and drinking not long after (one of her teachers at school used to take her class across the road to a pub - in their school uniforms! - during the school day so they could all have a drink!!!!!!!!).  Fortunately, she managed to stop both a few years ago, but has just been diagnosed with permanent (or irreversible?) lung damage (formally known as emphysema).  Unfortunately, there's no treatment but, thankfully, none of the tests she underwent showed any cancer.  Your son, however, wasn't so lucky.  

​I wish Brent the strength to endure and will be praying for the best possible outcome.

September 16, 2017 11:05 am  #335

I still haven't picked out a HOPA to play, but I've started playing Doodle God: Genesis Secrets.  I think most of us have played the 2nd Tales of Lagoona.  One of the mini games in Lagoona asked you to combine different elements to make things for the Lagoona residents. 

Well, Doodle Gods is that mini-game, but on a much larger scale.  I'm glad I picked it up in May, I'm not sure it's still available on BF.  The 2nd one, Doodle God Fantasy World of Magic, is still available, so if you enjoyed that mini-game in Lagoona, you might want to use a pcc and pick up Doodle Gods.  There's even more Doodle Gods available for iPad and Android.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 17, 2017 9:29 pm  #336

I'd like to finish my punch card tomorrow (if it's a bonus punch day) .  Can somebody lend me a pcc?

September 18, 2017 11:24 pm  #337

TiramaSue wrote:

I'd like to finish my punch card tomorrow (if it's a bonus punch day) .  Can somebody lend me a pcc?

Looks like I'll have to go to plan B

September 19, 2017 12:44 pm  #338

Sorry, couldn't help you there, TiramaSue.

I've finished:
Queen’s Tales: Sins of the Past PE
Persian Nights: Sands of Wonder
The Original Clutter Game
Clutter II: He Said, She Said
Fill & Cross: Trick or Treat 2
Fantasy Mosaics 24: Deserted Island
Claws & Feathers 2
Grim Facade: Hidden Sins PE
Clutter Infinity
Clutter III: Who is the Void?
Clutter IV: Minigame Madness Tour

Enjoyed them all!!!

September 19, 2017 4:11 pm  #339

TiramaSue wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

Sorry, Tirama, but I only just saw your post.   
​If it's not too late and you'd like a PCC for next Monday, that I can do.  Just let me know.   

September 19, 2017 5:31 pm  #340

stusue wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

TiramaSue wrote:

Sorry, Tirama, but I only just saw your post.   
​If it's not too late and you'd like a PCC for next Monday, that I can do.  Just let me know.   

Like I said, I went with plan B.  Instead of using my PCC and a borrowed PCC to fill my card, I used a customer service coupon and got only 1 game but 2 punches.  I wasn't sure I could wait until next Monday, not with another big hurricane out there.

Now I have to figure out how to use 2 PCC's and fill a card next month.

Board footera