Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 1, 2017 11:04 am  #311

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

I am waiting for a BOGO this weekend, as well.  I finally know what I want to get for my second game.  I did demo both Tiny Tales: Heart of the Forest and Maze: Nightmare Realm.  They were both good, but I was looking for something different.  I tried Leaves: The Journey.  It was what I was looking for.  It will be difficult.  I was stuck for a bit until I tried something and I was ridiculously pleased when it worked and I could move forward.  My first game will be the Agatha Christie: The ABC Murders.  I can't wait to get back to it.

i ♥ nirvana

September 4, 2017 11:40 am  #312

I have reams that I want, I could problem get 10 and have 6 GCCs, but I don't think I will get anything.  I have to whittle down the list as I'm sure the SE will do on a lot of them.  I'm currently playing Maze The Broken Tower CE and it is quite interesting.  wonderful graphics as well.
And dling all the August demos I want.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 6, 2017 7:50 pm  #313

I bought 8 CE's with my game club credits on Monday, then on Tuesday I used 4 PCC's.

Finished the main game of Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition.  I hope to play the bonus chapter tonight.  Been busy getting ready for Hurricane Irma.  Also been playing  Crystal Mosaic.  Very soothing music and playing without marking the empty squares makes it quite challenging.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 7, 2017 8:33 am  #314

I finished Leaves: The Journey...What a good game.  You move forward by solving puzzles.  There aren't any instructions on how to complete them.  I was able to do all of them except for one.  There is a walkthrough on youtube.  The ending was pretty cute too.

​I noticed that BigFish has the sequel to this game.  Leaves: The Return which I will be getting too,

Now on to play Agatha Christie next.

​Tirama...I was wondering how you were faring in Florida preparing yourselves for Irma.

i ♥ nirvana

September 7, 2017 8:58 am  #315

sunshinej wrote:

​Tirama...I was wondering how you were faring in Florida preparing yourselves for Irma.

Today I'm finishing up doing laundry and paying bills.  Tonight, when DH gets home, we will bring in the patio furniture and fasten the hurricane shutters.  Then we adjust to living in a tin can and wait.

Hurricane watch announced about 30 minutes ago.

Last edited by TiramaSue (September 7, 2017 10:32 am)

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 7, 2017 11:34 am  #316

I could not take all the misinformation about hurricane mandatory evacuations that some people are handing out on Pond Friends.  These jerks are putting people's lives in danger by urging everybody who lives in Florida to get out.

September 7, 2017 4:44 pm  #317

Hi everyone!  I'm back!  

​I'm not sure if I told you but my sister has been here with me for about 6 weeks now and I've been busy, busy, busy looking after her.  Then for the past couple of weeks we've been away, in Bruges (Belgium) and Amsterdam (the Netherlands).  A niece was with us for a few days as well, which is why we actually went away quite suddenly as she rang from London to say she was there and did we want to meet up somewhere.  So I spent 3 days straight organising hotels and trains, etc, once we'd settled on where we wanted to go, then off we went! 

I haven't been to Bruges in ages and have always wanted to return.  And this time we were there for a week, rather then the one day I was there the first time.  Then off we went to Amsterdam, which is like my fourth home (Sydney, Oldenburg and Paris being the other 3), and had another week there.  However, after our niece left us my sister and I both collapsed and spent the next 4 days in Amsterdam unable to do anything other than stagger downstairs for breakfast, lunch and dinner and sitting on canal boats just cruising around.  And, now that we're back, I'm feeling even worse.  But we had such a great time that it was worth it!  I just wish I was able to do something now, like the washing...

​It's almost midnight now so I'm off to bed but I'll try and find some time to read back and catch up on all the posts I've missed.

​Hope you're all well and playing some fun games!

And Tirama, keep safe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 7, 2017 7:51 pm  #318

Hi stusue.  I remember that you said your sister was coming so I just assumed that's why we haven't seen any posts from you. The trip with your niece did sound like fun. I'm sorry that both of yiu just collapsed after she left. I;m also sorry that you still aren't feeling well.

Tirama -- You know that I am praying for those in Irma's path.  Stay safe.

September 8, 2017 4:25 am  #319

I have finished:

Picross Beach Paradise. OK with FunPass.
Eventide 2 - Sorcerer's Mirror. Another SE with all the Extras except BG and SG. Rather fun, but I liked the first one better.
Big City Adventure - Barcelona. Fun!
Fairytale Mosaics  - Beauty and the Beast. OKish...
Mystery Case Files - Broken Hour CE (thanks  for reminding me, Tirama ). Very fun!
Persian Night - Sand of Wonders, another SE with all the  Extras except BG and SE. A lot of hidden Achievements. Made by So digital under Artifex Mundi. Superfun!!!!!!!!!! Everything was top notch! The storyline, the graphics, the music etc... The VOs were excellent, I even giggled a few times. 
And the best was the final sentence: - and there will be more to come... 
Really recommended when coming to BFG!!!

A few months ago I recieved 3 extra Fun Pass tickets (because I was a good customer...)
The first of them was no problem, I got Clutter immediately. The second one I decided to be Nonograms -  Malcolm and the Magnificent Pie, but the third one... Finally I got Svetlograd (you know that one,lilyr ) because I replay it from time to time. After my purchase I noticed that I got three punches for this old (2007) game!

Hugs, Tirama ! Hoping  you're all safe!

September 8, 2017 8:44 am  #320

Hi stusue ​  I'm glad you had fun with your visitors and travels.  

​Tirama - Stay safe to you both and all the rest of your fellow  Floridians.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera