Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 24, 2017 7:37 pm  #301

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

It really irks me to have to get the game I DON'T want at regular price to get games I DO want for a bargain price. I'm not tending to buy anyway because I bought a few as GC BOGOs in July.

August 25, 2017 11:02 am  #302

Since we no longer have a group of people playing and posting about the free-to-play games, I've moved those threads to the archives and renamed that section of the forum:  Games Series.

One reason I did this is I feel reluctant to discuss any game in detail in this thread because I don't want to spoil the game for anybody who hasn't played it yet. 

Another reason is that  I'm finding it difficult to remember what has happened in the older games in the various series.   So I'm going to be listening to YouTube videos of some games and posting info that I think might come in handy.

I'm going to start with the Midnight Calling series, and then move on to Mystery Trackers and Haunted Hotel.    I hope other people will be interested in posting some info about the game series they're playing and share some of the memorable moments and other tidbits.  No need to go back to the first game of a series if you don't want to, just jump in with where you are currently.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 26, 2017 10:38 am  #303

I've finished:
Picross Beach Paradise
World’s Greatest Cities Mosaics 2
Griddlers: Tales of Mysterious Creatures
Liong: The Lost Amulets
Nonograms: Malcolm and the Magnificent Pie

Solitaire: Victorian Picnic 2

I enjoyed the World's Greatest Cities and loved the Liong game. That was mentioned in Clutter Infinity and I was pleased to see GH had it.

August 28, 2017 11:29 am  #304

Ah!  It took me the whole month to finish 1 game.  I finished Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville.

​It was pretty good.  I enjoyed playing it.  I have less time now since I started working 2 jobs.

i ♥ nirvana

August 28, 2017 3:16 pm  #305

There's an older LIONG game. THE DRAGON DANCE. I've played both, but it's so long ago I don't remember anything except that I liked one better than the other.

I haven't finished anything this month. I'm thinking of Dexing MYSTERY OF SARGASSO SEA. It's just not holding my interest.

August 29, 2017 11:06 am  #306

Lily, yes! I finished the Liong Dragon Dance yesterday. I liked the other one best, the dragon was a bit stressful with it moving along with the tiles on his back!

I also finished some I've had on the go for a while:

Griddlers: Zodiac
True Detective Solitaire
Off The Record: Liberty Stone PE

Actually, I only did 105 of 120 levels of the Griddlers Zodiac because it got to be complete guesswork with 1 squares dotted everywhere! The Devs know as we've been in touch on FB since I let them know a fault on their very first game. Hopefully they will be more logical with their next, they are nice boys!

August 29, 2017 11:25 am  #307

I finished the main game of Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition.  Really enjoyed the puzzles and it's was fantastic to have a MCF game that didn't involve the Dalimar gang.  Love the game you play in the extras to earn tokens.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 30, 2017 4:54 am  #308

I have finished:

Lost Grimoires - Lost Kingdom. SE with all CE things except BG and SG. Ok. I didn't like how the people were drawn, they look distorted in some way. Kind of easy because when you got something you should use it at once.
Queens Tales - Sins of the Past PE. Very fun! Long and fun BG. Only downside: no markings on the map where you had something to do.
Griddlers - Tale of Mysterious Creatures. Ok. Too hard on the later levels. As usual with Deyteris too much guesswork.
Final Cut - Fame Fatale PE. Very fun!!! Somehow this have slipped under my radar and I missed it on BFG 
Maidens of the Ocean Solitaire. Ok. Easy, nothing special...
World's Greatest Cities Mosaics 2. Fun.
Sable Maze - Twelve Fears PE. Fun Puzzles.
Rory's Restaurant Origins. Not fun.
Faces of Illusion - The Twin Phantoms. Another SE with HOP, MG and Concept Art. Two different Collectibles. I didn't like it at all.
League of LIght - Edge of Justice CE. Superfun!!! I really like the little Scarecrow 
Scarlett Mysteries - Cursed Child. Another SE with all the Extras except BG and SG. Very fun.
Solitaire Victorian Picnic 2. Barely Ok.

I have dexed:
5-star Rio Resort. After 40 levels . Too boring.
Crime Stories - Days of Vengeance. Boring too. Lasted  60% done.
Zodiac Griddlers. After 55 levels. Too much guesswork again by Deyteris 

Right now I'm playing Clutter Infinity between other games. It's really fun. I think it's the best of his games.

August 30, 2017 10:05 am  #309

Wow! You certainly get a lot of games played.  I can't wait until CLUTTER INFINITY comes to BFG. Will your daughter start grade 9 this year? Still praying for your family.

September 1, 2017 9:32 am  #310

I managed to finish 6 games in August - 4 CE's and 2 SE's.  Since I didn't acquire any games during that month, I made progress in playing down my stash.  That progress will get wiped out, however, if there's a CE BOGO this weekend.  So far this year, I've added 41 games to my inventory and finished 51.

Finished the bonus material in Mystery Case Files: Broken Hour Collector's Edition.  Best MCF game, IMO, since 13th Skull.    Started Mystery Case Files: The Black Veil Collector's Edition yesterday.

Board footera