Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2017 6:26 pm  #231

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

I am playing Hidden Expedition, the one with the Orient theme, I can't remember the name.  I'm finding a lot of technical issues with it that are irritating.  I've had to skip several puzzles as the reset buttons don't seem to work. Trying to use things repeatedly until they are finally accepted.  It has some really good HO scenes as a plus but it is general frustrating.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

June 5, 2017 8:06 pm  #232

oscar66 wrote:

Love the original Fairway!

Tirama - 😘 Thank you thank you thank you! Worked like a charm! a whole 💐 for you. The idea of having to start over was daunting.

I thought it would since MC is an Elephant Game and you were stuck on an Elephant Game.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 10, 2017 10:30 am  #233

I've finished:
Gizmos: Interstellar Voyage
Wave of Time

Managed to beat the Devs time on all the levels of Gizmos. Done each level without mistakes but it hasn't given me the trophy for that. Still hoping it will if I repeat levels! It's given me all the other trophies, apart for play for 100 hours, going to leave the game open later to get that one.
Wave of Time was fun too.

June 11, 2017 6:02 am  #234

I have finished:
Spellarium. Rather fun, but very similar to the other ones, Laruaville and Cursed Houses.
Bridge to Another World - Escape From Oz CE. Very fun!
Ominous Tales -  The Forsaken Isle. Fun SE with Collectibles and Extras, Very short.
Tiny Tales - Heart of the Forest PE. Fun. Nice graphics. NO SG. Was surprised since I first thought it was a sequel to the TM (The) Tiny Tales 
Dangerous Games - Illusionist PE. Main game OK, but was completely bored when playing the Bonus. Hinted my way through it...

Fudge, congrats to Gizmos 

June 14, 2017 9:46 pm  #235

I've finished Labyrinths of the World: Changing the Past Collector's Edition, Labyrinths of the World: Stonehenge Legend Collector's Edition, and The Secret Of Arcanesium: A Mosaic Mystery.

Going to work on the Surface series next.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 15, 2017 4:19 pm  #236

Anki -- I appreciate your comments about the games you've played:  very fun, just okay, etc. It helps me decide if I want to buy a game.

Tirama -- Do you enjoy playing a series back to back more than you would if you just played one game?

June 15, 2017 5:44 pm  #237

lilyr - I hope eventually to get to the point where I only have one unplayed game from each series.  But playing two games from the same series works rather nicely.  Each series has it's own style, so playing two games back to back means I get through the second game quicker than I would if I had played them separately.  I did find that playing three games from the same series didn't work as well. By the middle of game three, I just wanted it to be over.

June 17, 2017 9:05 am  #238

I've finished:

Ominous Tales: The Forsaken Isle - enjoyed that one, short and fun as Anki said but helped me get back into HOPAs again.
Fantasy Mosaics 22: Summer Vacation - very easy!
Roaring Twenties - fun solitaire game
Zombie Solitaire - OK
Dangerous Games Illusionist PE - I was a little bored playing this, maybe still not back into HOPSa yet!

June 17, 2017 9:46 am  #239

Thanks Tirama. That makes sense.

June 19, 2017 10:02 am  #240

I finished Alan Wake...What a game!   I guess it is no longer available to buy because of the music licensing, so I am glad I got  my copy.  Very long and fun.  I did have some help from my husband especially in the wooded areas where I would get turned around.

​After much thought I gave up my BFG membership this month.  I have 3 credits to use up and I have 180 days to use them.  I would like to get the Christmas Stories game and hope it comes up before the 180 days.   I still have loads of games that haven't been played yet.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera