Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 29, 2017 8:37 am  #181

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

I have finished:
Agatha Christie - The ABC Murder PE. Very good!
Gnomes Garden 4 - The New Home. OK.
Fables of the Kingdom II PE. Fun!  There are 10 Bonus levels.

Fudge, I think there maybe is a logical explanation to our problem, because there is a single bag above the coin, but I don't know how... When I restarted it , the problem solved itself . I got the message: You seems to have a problem with this level would you like to skip it? Of course the answer was yes!!!
So I finally was able to continue...

Tirama, I admire your time with the Gizmos! I gave up and dexed it in the fifth world. I also noticed that sometimes when I knew that I had made a mistake or missed the time, all the dots were filled anyway.
I found the grid to be hard to see and tried the black one, but I couldn't stand it anymore.

April 29, 2017 11:00 am  #182

Anki wrote:

Tirama, I admire your time with the Gizmos! I gave up and dexed it in the fifth world. I also noticed that sometimes when I knew that I had made a mistake or missed the time, all the dots were filled anyway.
I found the grid to be hard to see and tried the black one, but I couldn't stand it anymore.

I really enjoyed this Gizmos because the later planets had some very large grids (35 x 30, maybe even a couple of 35 x 35).   The dots for making the time or playing error-free are independent from each other, so if you made a mistake the first time and finished with a gold time, then replayed and made no errors but only was fast enough for silver, you don't lose credit for that earlier gold time.

When I'm not so busy in real-life (still dealing with my father-in-law's mess), I plan to replay all the Gizmo games and record my times for each grid in a notebook.  Periodically, I can replay and see how many I can get to gold.  Should take me a lifetime.

I finished  Rainbow Mosaics: Love Legend, which was pretty easy after playing Gizmos, but there were a free grids that required a bit of work.  I liked the story.  It was a bit basic, but if expanded, a developer could probably make a decent HOPA out of it.

I'm still slogging away at the MC Spring Event and Castle Challenge.  Longing to play a HOPA, so maybe Monday I'll start Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition.  I bought it back in February 2015.  Really behind in that series.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 29, 2017 11:08 am  #183

Anki, when that bag at the top drops down it just releases the chain on the bottom bag but of course leaves the bottom bag there. I finally got the message about skipping the level, hit no the first time and it took ages to get it again. Hit yes the second time so I can carry on but I don't regard that as much of a fix!

April 29, 2017 10:11 pm  #184

Very odd.  I just replayed a puzzle in Gizmos hoping to get a gold time.  Made a few mistakes and improved my time a bit, but still not good enough for gold, but... I was just awarded the trophy for no mistakes!

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

May 1, 2017 10:42 am  #185

I tried to play Surface: Game of Gods Collector's Edition and it's running in slo-mo.  Contacted CS who advised me to try changing my system settings.  Ummmm, no. 

This is the only game from Elephant Games that is having problems.  Midnight Castle is running just fine, thank you very much, and I'm not tinkering with the settings and risking losing 3 years of work.  Checked out the next game in the Surface series and that also runs fine.

So it's not my computer, it's the game.

May 1, 2017 11:47 am  #186

I finished 2 games in April:  CLUTTER VI and VACATION ADVENTURES: PARK RANGER 5. And I didn't buy any games!   The Clutter games always take forever (around 600 screens to play!). And I really enjoy the Park Ranger games.  They're sort of "old school" HOGs but they're relaxing and interesting.

Tirama -- I'm getting less and less happy with BFG CS. And I don't like the way they changed the CS screen or the satisfaction survey.  Not all that long ago I asked a MOD and then CS if they knew when BFG would get BCA: ROME after I read here that a couple of people had played (and enjoyed it).  I asked them to just pass my question along to whomever would know. Both said they couldn't and told me to check the upcoming games thread. And yet, here it is today. 

May 1, 2017 12:01 pm  #187

lilyr wrote:

I finished 2 games in April:  CLUTTER VI and VACATION ADVENTURES: PARK RANGER 5. And I didn't buy any games!   The Clutter games always take forever (around 600 screens to play!). And I really enjoy the Park Ranger games.  They're sort of "old school" HOGs but they're relaxing and interesting.

Tirama -- I'm getting less and less happy with BFG CS. And I don't like the way they changed the CS screen or the satisfaction survey.  Not all that long ago I asked a MOD and then CS if they knew when BFG would get BCA: ROME after I read here that a couple of people had played (and enjoyed it).  I asked them to just pass my question along to whomever would know. Both said they couldn't and told me to check the upcoming games thread. And yet, here it is today. 

When games are being released is a closely guarded secret and will never be revealed by BF before it happens.  Next time, try and contact the developers.

The good thing is, the game you want is now here, it's a Bonus Punch day, and the first day of the month.  So you get to 'buy' it and start playing it on the same day, if you want.

I finished only 2 games last month:  Cursed Cases: Murder at the Maybard Estate Collector's Edition and Rainbow Mosaics: Love Legend.  But I didn't acquire any new games.

Have 6 PCC's to use, the first 1 expires May 15.  Need to at least start thinking about what to use them on.

And there's still 20 days (and 6 hours) left on the MC Spring Event, so I won't be finishing many games this month either.

May 1, 2017 6:04 pm  #188

I know they can't say when a game will come out, but they used to pass your questions along. I just wanted to know IF BFG would get it.

Wow! MC sounds like a full time job.   I'm glad you're enjoying it.

May 1, 2017 10:47 pm  #189

Since you can never play too many Midnight Castle games, I've decided to play Midnight Calling: Jeronimo Collector's Edition while I wait to see what other ideas CS has regarding the Surface game.

May 2, 2017 12:45 pm  #190

I've finished:
Marie Antoinette’s Solitaire
Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt PE
Fill and Cross: Pirate Riddles 3
Laruaville 6
Fantasy Mosaics 21: On the Movie Set

Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World’s End PE

Loved both the HOPA games. The solitaire game was fun. Fantasy Mosaics seemed even easier than usual!

Board footera