Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 23, 2017 1:39 pm  #171

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

I'm pleased it's not just me then, Anki! I'll take some screenshots of the level tomorrow as I've finished playing for tonight, and then write to GH and send my saved file too as they asked for that in Tropical Delight. If you do the same then they might get onto the Devs faster!

April 24, 2017 7:19 am  #172

I've written about Laruaville 6 Anki. 
Then I went to carry on with Griddlers Tropical Delight only to find that level 81 is broken the same way as level 69 was!!!! So I've written about that too!!! Also messaged the Devs on their facebook page. It is their first game so I can forgive them!

April 24, 2017 10:45 am  #173

I've also written to them. Seems like there's gonna be another complaint from me too. 

April 25, 2017 5:58 am  #174

I've heard back, Anki. Tropical Delight is fixed! The Devs were quick. Downloaded it again and Level 81 is now fine.
They are working on Laruaville 6 

April 25, 2017 6:09 am  #175

Many thanks for telling me  Time to play Tropical Delight again!

April 25, 2017 9:02 pm  #176

I'm very annoyed.  I completed all the puzzles in the latest Gizmos, but I need to replay some to get the gold time (assuming that's the time needed to get the Trophy for 'making par') and to complete them without errors.  I replayed some puzzles and all the puzzles show 3 medallions (no mistakes, no hints, and the one colored coded to show the time).  But the achievement section doesn't show the trophy for no mistakes.

I've played for 145+ hours and I want my trophy.  Not sure if I should waste the time trying to get gold scores on everything because the game might not give me credit.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 26, 2017 1:32 pm  #177

I've finished:
Haunted Legends: The Dark Wishes --Good...Usual Haunted Legends gameplay and story.
Mortimer Beckett and the Crimson Thief--Good...Gets repetitious after awhile.  Good game to play in bursts, which is what I did.

Starting... Labyrinths of the World: Stonehenge Legend and a adventure game Post Mortem

i ♥ nirvana

April 27, 2017 12:53 pm  #178

That's too annoying, TiramaSue!

I've finished:
Fill and Cross: Pirate Riddles 2
Fill & Cross: Christmas Riddles
Vampire Legends: The Untold Story of Elizabeth Bathory PE
Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe’s The Fall of the House of usher PE
Marie Antoinette’s Solitaire

Ghost Files: The Face of Guilt PE

The solitaire game was fun and I loved the 3 HOPA games.

April 27, 2017 1:24 pm  #179

I just checked the big fish forum for the latest Gizmos.  There's definitely a glitch regarding the no mistakes trophy.  And somebody beat the developer's score in all the puzzles!  And didn't get the trophy for 'making par'! 

Um, can't remember the other Gizmos games, but wasn't  a 'gold' time good enough?  No way can I beat the developer's score in every puzzle.  I doubt I'll be able to improve in silver in some of them - not unless I solve them, take a screen shot, print it, and then play again using the screen shot as a cheat sheet.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 28, 2017 9:43 am  #180

Anki: Laruaville 6 is supposed to be fixed. I uninstalled and re-dowloaded but it's no different for me! Is it for you?

Board footera