Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 13, 2017 1:12 pm  #161

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

Tirama -- I'm taking that as good news. Hope you can both relax now. Prayers continue that DH recovers without incident.

April 14, 2017 10:20 am  #162

I hope that's good news, TiramaSue.

I've finished:

European Mystery: The Face of Envy PE
Revived Legends: Titan’s Revenge PE
Dark Parables: The Little Mermaid and the Purple Tide PE

Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion PE

Enjoyed the first two, didn't think much to the second two, their bonus chapters were very short too.

April 14, 2017 10:31 am  #163

Yep, good news.  Only had to remove 1 parathyroid gland.  DH has minimal pain.  He has a lab test on Monday, post-op office visit with surgeon on Wednesday, and more than likely will be cleared to return to work then.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 17, 2017 7:00 pm  #164

Yea for you and your husband T! That is good news.

It has been a looooonnnngggg time since I played a game that sucked me in and I lost track of time.  I found it last night with Dawn of Hope Skyline Adventures.  I am loving this game!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

April 19, 2017 7:57 am  #165

I've finished:

Riddles of Fate: Into Oblivion PE
Easter Riddles
Labyrinths of the World: Forbidden Muse PE
Mystery Tales: The Lost Hope PE

Lost Lands: The Wanderer PE

Especially enjoyed the last 3.

April 21, 2017 7:24 am  #166

Anyone else playing Laruaville 6? I'm completely stuck on level 64 with a lone bag between 2 half coins and no other bags on the field!

April 23, 2017 3:20 am  #167

I have been very productive 

I have finished:
Spring Mosaics. Rather fun, but a lot of guessing.
Demon Hunter 3 -Revelation PE. Good. Slow, a few seconds of darkness between every scene.
MCF - The Black Veil CE. Superfun!!!  I thought it was extremely smooth after Demon Hunter 
The new map was OKish
Dark Tales - Edgar Alan Poe's The Fall of The House of Usher PE. Pale after MCF. Sudden ending, long bonus game.
Tales of Terror - House on The Hill PE. Surprisingly good. Live actors.
Kathy  Rain (LFG). Superfun!!!
Lost Legends - The Weeping Woman PE. OK, rather fun.
Grim Facade - A Wealth of Betrayal PE. Good!
Alice's Jigsaw - Wonderland Chronicles. Meh...
Ominous Objects - Family Portrait PE. Very good. Long + long Bonus Game. Fun Match-3 in the extra content. Hard!!! Very fun developers diary 

Had to dex Griddlers Tropical Delight on level 69 because it was broken, there were no black squares to fill in... It was rather fun while it lasted.

Fudge, I'm only on level 12 in Laruaville, but maybe it has something to do with the new changing powerup?!

April 23, 2017 5:55 am  #168

Anki, there's a new version of Griddlers Tropical Delight. I reported the black squares and they fixed it!

Yes, wanted to use the changing power up to get rid of the lone bag but there's no bag to make it work on!!!! Let me know when you get there please. I don't want to report it in case it's me but I don't think it is!

April 23, 2017 7:57 am  #169

Fudge, thanks for telling me about Griddlers Delight!  I'm gonna focus on Laruaville now 

April 23, 2017 1:34 pm  #170

Fudge, I understand what you mean now... It's level 64, and I have also tried everything, explosions, eliminate other objects above the bag etc  and it's probably as you thought. We bettter report it...

Board footera