Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 7, 2017 2:38 pm  #151

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

sun -- I'm not a huge fan of nonograms but I did enjoy ARIZONA ROSE.

As usual, no games finished in March (but I'm getting really close to finishinhg CLUTTER VI).  I bought 2 CEs -- I had 2 GCCs and it was a bogo, so no "new" money spent

April 10, 2017 2:33 am  #152

I have finished:
Living Legends - Beast of Bremen CE. Very fun!!!
Vacation Adventures - Park Rangers 5. Fun.
The whole Little Shop Series (6 games) Fun even if their old.
Reveries - Soul Collector PE. Just OK.
Forgotten Books - Enchanted Crown PE. Ok.
Rainbow Mosaics - Love Legend. Rather fun.
Fantasy Mosaics 20 -Castle of Puzzles. Fun!
Scepter of Ra. Replay. Ancient (since 2007) Still fun. Works on Win 10!
Space Mosaics. Rather fun.
Zombie Solitaire 2 - Chapter One. Fun!!
Dreampath - The Two Kingdoms PE. Fun, but had to restart about every 10 minutes because of Unexpected Error. I checked the Forum and there where 7 pages with Tech Issues!
Haunted Hotel - Death Sentence PE. Very good!!! This time I didn't want to risk anything, so I played it in one sitting...
When I was playing Subliminal Realms - Call of Atis, my player profile was corrupted too! I had played over half the game. I can't remember if it was chapter 5 or 6. I have to let it rest a bit before I start again, like Haunted Hotel...

Our daughter is still home from school, now full time again. We take it day by day...

Tirama, Best wishes for your husband!

Sunshinej, I still have Jack the Ripper unplayed... I started it on  my "old" computer before it crashed and never got into it again.

April 11, 2017 7:18 am  #153

That's quite a few games Anki! Nice to see you here.  I am sorry your daughter is still having health problems.  It must be very streeful for you all. Saw you in Town! I'll send Easter tools your way! 

I am playing Haunted Hotel Silent Waters. It has some really spooky moments as well as a couple of unique HO elements that I can only remember seeing in one other game.  Where you are finding objects and the scene morphs into another "ghost" scene.  Well done. All in all the story is a little unclear but I'm enjoying it. Also in one HO scene I came across there is some random clicking required to find pieces of a tray behind things.

I also started Gizmos Universe again. This is my fourth time playing and I did play it last year and I do not recall the pictures after completion of the nonos being as vibrant or look like they do.  Weird.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

April 11, 2017 11:03 am  #154

That is a lot of games, Anki! I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter too, such a worry.

I've finished:

Spring Mosaics
Queen’s Quest 3: The End of Dawn PE
 Haunted Hotel: Ancient Bane PE

European Mystery: The Face of Envy PE

I enjoyed them all and I'm getting back into HOPAs now.

April 11, 2017 3:10 pm  #155

Anki -- I'm so sorry your daughter is still having problems. If it's okay with you I'll add all of you to my prayer list.

April 12, 2017 10:38 am  #156

Anki - sorry to hear that your daughter is still having health issues.

I'm working on the 9th planet in Gizmos: Interstellar Voyage.  I think I'll try to complete all the puzzles before I go back and try to get them all gold.  The puzzles are quite large 35 x 30.  Guessing they'll be 35 x 35 on the 10th planet.

Also working on the Spring Events for MC and ART.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 12, 2017 7:29 pm  #157

Hospital informed us we have to be there at 5:45 AM.  And I'm so not a morning person, if you can call 5:45 AM morning.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

April 13, 2017 5:53 am  #158

That's the middle of the night, TiramaSue! Sending good wishes to you and your DH.

April 13, 2017 10:48 am  #159

Anki...I am sorry to hear that your daughter is still not feeling well.  I hope things change for the better soon for her.

I finished Sherlock Holmes vs Jack the Ripper.  Anki, that must have been disappointing to lose your progress with the game.  It is such a long and involved game that I would have been loathed to restart it.

I have been working on Haunted Legends: Dark Wishes as part of a group play & Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus just for myself.  Nemo's Secret: The Nautilus is a peaceful type of game which is just what I needed after SH.

ETA...Tirama...Speedy recovery for your husband.

Last edited by sunshinej (April 13, 2017 10:49 am)

i ♥ nirvana

April 13, 2017 12:45 pm  #160

We're both back home.

Board footera