Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 11, 2017 2:00 pm  #111

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2017

I've finished:
Arizona Rose and the Pharaohs' Riddles  
Egypt Picross: Pharaohs’ Riddles
 Big City Adventure: Istanbul

Solitaire Valentine’s Day 2

​I've come across yourgibs on a few occasions, he's great and a joy to listen too. 

March 13, 2017 5:41 pm  #112

BFG Facebook wrote:

It's Monday, and you know what that means!!! It's time for your weekly Sneak Peek at this weeks upcoming games! Which ones will you be checking out?

PC/Mac:
The Unseen Fears: Body Thief CE
Myths of the World: The Black Sun CE

iOS:
Sea of Lies: Leviathan Reef CE
Hidden Expedition: Midgard's End CE

Android:
Grim Facade: The Artist and The Pretender CE  

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

March 15, 2017 10:45 pm  #113

I finished Key to Ravenhearst on Sunday, but didn't really get into Ravenhearst Unlocked until last night.  It usually takes me a while to make the transition from standard time to daylight saving time and Monday night bad storms, complete with tornado warnings, kept me awake.  I'm hoping to finish Ravenhearst Unlocked by Friday night and hopefully say goodbye to the Dalimars forever.

Picked up 9 Clues: The Secret of Serpent Creek and 9 Clues: The Ward with PCC's on Monday.  Still need to get 2 more games.

The latest Gizmos game is going to take me quite a long time to finish.  They probably could have made an achievement for playing 1,000 hours and I'd earn it and still not manage to finish all levels fast enough to get gold.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 16, 2017 5:21 am  #114

I finished Spirits of Revenge: Cursed Castle and did a replay of Shutter Island since I recently saw the movie and wanted to compare it to the game.

Next up is playing a LFA  Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life

i ♥ nirvana

March 17, 2017 12:48 pm  #115

I did a beta today, the first in quite a while, from Artifex Mundi.  It was a whole lot of fun.  Great storyline to do with Vulcan so lots of info about mythology which I quite like.  I really enjoyed it and look forward to playing it.  It was a long demo and for you stusue I did request the option to turn the bbts off be incorporated in to the custom.  It wasn't, so who knows.

I'm currently playing Alice in Shadowland which is fun, and quite a beautiful game.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 20, 2017 8:50 am  #116

I finally finished Ravenhearst Unlocked.    Both Ravenhearst games were just too darn long, in my opinion.  The first coupled of chapters moved at a good pace, but the last two in each game just seemed to last forever.  I hope that's the end of the Dalimar saga.

I'm going to play The Last Dream next.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 21, 2017 12:11 pm  #117

I've finished:

Valentine’s Day Griddlers
Riddle of the Mask
Phenomenon: Outcome PE

Fantasy Mosaics 20: Castle of Puzzles

So enjoyed the new Fantsay Mosaics even though it's easy.

March 21, 2017 12:17 pm  #118

You've been busy. 

The first 3 Gizmos and Nonogram Wolf Stories are by far my favourite Griddlers. I find they have a degree of challenge lacking for me in the fantasy mosaics and 8th floor games.  I'm not so sure about the new Gizmos.  I do find that white light others mentioned hard on the eyes.  I am going to turn off the background and see how that goes.  And I find the screen after you finish the board just a mess to look at.  At this point I haven't bought it and I'm still not done the demo.

I started Mystery Tales Thru Her Eyes last night.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 21, 2017 12:18 pm  #119

Oh and I've been playing Forest Riddles.  Not hard Griddlers but quite soothing in a way to play before bed. I'm smoking thru it though so it won't last long

March 22, 2017 5:32 am  #120

I'm finished with Chronicles of Mystery: Tree of Life.  It was a pretty good adventure game.  Rather wordy, but you have to expect that in a game like this since it is telling a story.  Some good puzzles...just needed to check a walkthrough a few times. 

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera