Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 8, 2016 1:35 pm  #31

Re: Midnight Castle Challenge

I'm still on hints, 20 more....

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

July 9, 2016 11:25 am  #32

mmiillaa wrote:

I'm still on hints, 20 more....

I see both your games earned the vampire avatar.  Are you going to continue with the Challenge on both games?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 10, 2016 7:04 am  #33

only the 71 level .

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

July 11, 2016 8:19 am  #34

Game #1 continues to be unlucky at dice.  Took 4 sessions against the dragon before I finally won 2000 coins.  Last night the dragon threw double 6's twice!

Getting those iron/rusty chests proved to be more difficult that I thought it would be.  I fed between 13-15 pets in each game.  Thank goodness I usually only feed when doing a DQ, so I still have plenty of food for the 5 Daily Chests challenge.

Lucky game #2 received lots of gold chests filled with coins.  Unlucky game #1 received lots of silver chests filled with stamps.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 17, 2016 11:22 am  #35

Only 2 easy tasks to go.

July 19, 2016 10:41 am  #36

Well, I finished and now both games have yet another ugly avatar.

July 19, 2016 2:25 pm  #37

And I was reading that there was no great prize after all!

July 19, 2016 5:21 pm  #38

FudgeChi wrote:

And I was reading that there was no great prize after all!

That doesn't really bother me.  At least the challenge gave me something to do, a reason to play while we wait for an update.

The last update really gave nothing to level 71 players except the realization that we have at least another month to wait before we get something to do other than sleepwalk around the castle getting mostly coins.

Can't even work on the daily quest achievements because most DQ's require sending airships and I'd have to play 85-100 hidden object scenes to replace the inventory used for each ship. 

August 4, 2016 7:27 am  #39

New Castle Challenge:

1. Examine hidden object scenes 20 times
2. Use 20 items in zoom zones
3. Earn 400 coins collecting morphs
4. Feed pets 5 times
5. Beat Lord Chamberlain at dice 3 times
6. Get 5 Wooden Chests from feeding pets
7. Help friends 5 times
8. Complete 3 parts of daily quests
9. Get 1 star from the fortune wheel
10. Pack 9 crates for airships
Reward Geisha avatar

11. Examine hidden object scenes 100 times
12. Get 10 items from the fortune wheel
13. Get 5 Unusual Stamps
14. Craft 20 items
15. Get 4000 coins in 4 hours
16. Use 30 items in zoom zones
17. Collect 100 airship items
18. Earn 2000 coins playing dice
19. Collect 200 morphing objects in 2 hours
20. Get 50 pet medallions
Reward Samurai avatar

21. Feed pets with 40 bags of food
22. Send 6 airships
23. Beat the Iron Knight at dice 3 times
24. Complete 10 Zoom Zones
25. Craft 10 items in 30 minutes
26. Complete 10 parts of daily quests
27. Receive 300 wheels for sending airships
28. Use 100 hints while examining hidden object scenes
29. Get 2 Unique Stamps
30. Get 3 silver chests
Reward Mermaid avatar

August 11, 2016 7:27 am  #40

I'll go for first 10 in both games, I don't have airship items and just don't have time to accumulate same, and I hope that they will give us a chance to win that mermaid avatar on some other way. 

Charles Bukowski

Board footera