Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 30, 2016 11:43 am  #21

Re: Midnight Castle Challenge

Tirama put keys of fate on wishlist

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

June 30, 2016 2:33 pm  #22

mmiillaa wrote:

Tirama put keys of fate on wishlist

That's too much to expect as a gift.  I have plenty of diamonds in both games because I'm not in a hurry to get achievements for playing daily quests, so using some to get the destiny keys to craft key of fate wasn't a big deal.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

June 30, 2016 3:26 pm  #23

Finally got my diamond.  Cost a fortune. 

First try, spent 5500 coins.  Second time spent 6600 coins.  Today 'only' cost me 4500. 

First time around I landed on eggs and a jackpot so I wasn't out anything.  Last two times, didn't land on any eggs and there were no crafted items either.

I imagine I'll go through a similar hell when we have to beat the dragon 5 times.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

July 4, 2016 3:41 am  #24

Trying to complete the Castle challenges but stuck on the 5 part quest as I am never offered one. HOW DO I get this please?

July 4, 2016 4:40 am  #25

try to finish 3 and 10 part- I got mine on the second day, first day I got one of 10 part, I finished that and when I got next quest it's again 10 part, I finished 2 of 10, and next day I got 3 part quest -finished that one to and 5 part appeared.

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

July 4, 2016 9:43 am  #26

Mila - how are you doing playing dice against the dragon?

I've got 2 wins in game #1, and game #2 completed that task.

July 4, 2016 9:52 am  #27

I still didn't get 5 gold chest

Charles Bukowski

July 5, 2016 10:47 am  #28

Beating the dragon was much easier for me than beating Anabel.

But the really hard part of the challenge starts with task 21.  The last 10 days will be brutal.

July 5, 2016 1:25 pm  #29

I was wondering how you were getting on with the dragon. Good news!

July 7, 2016 9:39 pm  #30

Finally completed task 18, then fed the pets.  So I'm up to date.  One more task before we begin the last group of 10. 

Board footera