Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 7, 2016 8:07 pm  #41

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2016

tirama...I sent you a friend request.  lilyr...I will send you one too, the next time I play.  I am jasminej in this game since I already used sunshinej in my previous game.  My code # is 3594 5401.

lilyr...I Just checked and BFG doesn't have The Testament of Sherlock Holmes yet. I think they will probably get it at some point since they have all the others.

i ♥ nirvana

January 7, 2016 9:03 pm  #42

I don't think BF will get Testament of Sherlock.  It was released in North America  25 Sept 2012.  I imagine the developers aren't willing to see it for 6.99.  I've seen it listed elsewhere for 19.99.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

January 9, 2016 12:57 am  #43

Still playing Reflections of Life Equilibrium SE.  Don't really need the CE for this one, there's plenty to keep you busy.  Each location has at least 4 zoom zones, usually more, and they each have at least 3 things to do in them, usually more.  There's not many locations in an area, though, thankfully.  Probably around 4 locations, but that's still more than 30 things to do.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

January 9, 2016 3:53 pm  #44

I'm in the basement doing laundry and playing Crime Line.  You listen to everybody's story and then pick the guilty one.  The case I just did was based on the Trayvon Martin case in Fl., where he was shot by security guard George Zimmerman.   I was weird because when I picked the security guard to interview, he admitted shooting the kid.  And then the game asks me to pick who shot the victim???  Well, the guy told me he did it so who else would I pick????  It was totally stupid. 

January 9, 2016 6:09 pm  #45

Thanks Tirama.  Rats.  It sounded like a good game. 

January 11, 2016 3:48 am  #46

Hey guys long time no talk..I really have been meaning to but my firefox would not let me access this website for some reason. It would bring me there but the second I would try to get into this chat area, it would say "the request timed out...this could be your internet, blah blah blah"...it also does it to some other pages...so anyways I finally decided to download google Chrome and see what happens and waaa laaa it works.

Part of why I haven't been in here is because for a long time, I wasn't playing any games. Recently its all the same game it seems and I cancelled my BFG membership ages ago. So I am playing all the games I had before and never got to and some new ones but very few. Usually I just do TMs or anything by Mad Head Games. 

Right at this moment I am playing Final Cut: Homage and I am really liking it which is strange to me because I really couldn't stand the second one in this series. Prior to this one I played 7 Roses-A darkness Rises. It was pretty good. BFG doesn't have it. My hubby taught me how to get some games for free...long story. Besides the Fantasy Mosaic games which I LOVE, most new hogs just don't appeal to me. The best one lately I have played was Subliminal Realms: The Masterpiece CE. Its the usual fare of a painter trying to find his family in a painting world LOL but the game play was so creative and it made the game so exciting. I gave it 5 stars....

Anytime the "always give 5 stars reviewers" rate something low, I usually love it lol I don't get those people. They even say sometimes in their reviews that they dislike the game yet give it 4-5 stars. But then the people in the forums are no better. You get honest reviews but no one really leaves reviews anymore.

Anyways just wanted to say hi. Now that I have got my google chrome working I will try to come visit more often. Hope everyone is doing great 

January 11, 2016 3:52 am  #47

Oh yah I did buy  MCF key to ravenhearst and started really really liking it until I was 3/4s of the way in and then it fell apart for me and I tried the Unlocked one but I decided even though I loved that series once upon a time, I just had to let it go. I really didn't agree with most of BFGs game of the year choices. I know its based on sales...but it always just seems rigged...

January 11, 2016 11:40 am  #48

Meg!  I've been thinking about you lately.   Good to see you here.  I love Google Chrome.  It seems to work very well for me.  I was never that keen on the Ravenhearst story line from the very first game.  I have bought KEY and UNLOCKED but didn't (and won't) buy ESCAPE.  I feel the same as you do about most HOGS/HOPAS.  And then there's the huge backlog of unplayed games that I already own.

January 11, 2016 4:38 pm  #49

Well, you know me, only a member every few months when a BOGO comes around.  Now GameHouse is starting to offer older BFG games so if I hold off buying then I can just play them there eventually.  I'm down to one GCC, when True Fear 2 comes out I will use it up and probably be done with BFG for awhile.  I'm on a HOPA downer, much prefer the TM/Builders and M3s right now.

January 12, 2016 1:22 am  #50

I finished Mystery Trackers: Blackrow's Secret Collector's Edition.  This one wasn't as good as Raincliff's Phantoms.  It felt like the developers put a lot of effort into gimmicky things, like the Secret Room, and that silly device that allowed you to see events on the past, and not much thought into the hidden object scenes.

I really hated that device.  You needed to recharge it after every use, which wouldn't have been a big deal, but you also needed to use it to find the collectibles vases (which when touched in the collectible room, opened up to reveal toads - what's with the developer's fascination with toads?).  so if you found the eye that triggered the vision of the past before you found the collectible, you had to wait until you found another battery to recharge the devise, AND you had to hope that you were allowed to return to that area to search for the collectible.

Started playing Mystery Trackers: Nightsville Horror Collector's Edition.  So far it's better than Blackrow's Secret  but I wish the developers would make the story lines more like the first game in the series, with the villain just an ordinary human bad guy, instead of all this occult/possessed people/evil ghosts nonsense.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Board footera