Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2016 10:48 am  #1061

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2016

lilyr wrote:

So sorry both of you were sick Tirama.  Hope you're both better soon.  I keep a list of SEs to get with PCCs just for that reason.  I think one I'm going to get is SVETLOGRAD, a very old marble popper, but one I'm having fun with.

DH went back to work today.  He was home an entire week.  I can't recall the last time he was so sick from a common cold.  And I've never been so sick that I couldn't play games on the computer, or read, or watch TV.

The weather down here isn't helping - rainy and gray.  And windy!  Knocked down my mailbox!

I had a list of games to get with my pcc's, but it's now empty.  With 3 CE's and 3 SV versions of CE's being released each week, that leaves 1 day for something different.  There hasn't been that many soft releases this year and most of them have been seasonal games.

I used a pcc to get Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights 2, but I'm going to have to search the BF website to find 2 more games.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 12, 2016 11:01 am  #1062

I was going to buy a couple of games to get the new Christmas one but there isn't a good sale.  : ( guess I'll have to wait.  Hopefully something good this week.

T - we had a dump of snow yesterday, probably about 4 inches, I'm going to try to power out of the driveway shortly.  maybe I'll get home and find little elves have shovelled it!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

December 12, 2016 3:49 pm  #1063

Another Christmas CE is due out this week:  Yuletide Legends: The Brothers Claus. 

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 12, 2016 4:53 pm  #1064

I need some help, please.  I was going to buy a couple of SEs with PCCs.  I have a note that CASTLE WONDERS 2 is sort of like GARDENSCAPES but has more to do.  I can't find it on BFG.  Is that only a GH game?  I'm asking because a game I wanted to play that had been on BFG has been pulled.

December 15, 2016 1:15 pm  #1065

I've finished the main game of Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi Collector's Edition, finished 92 levels in Christmas Griddlers: Journey to Santa, and I'm up to Dec 17 in Laruaville 4.

MC's Winter Event started late yesterday, and like the Fall Event, it's a killer.  I hope I can complete all the achievements and finish the 3 games I've already started this month.

December 20, 2016 9:01 pm  #1066

WEEPING SKIES sounds interesting.  Wonder if BFG will get it?

Download free android games http://apksave.com/

December 21, 2016 10:41 am  #1067

Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus!   I need 3 punches to complete my card and I was hoping we get a half-price sale so that I could buy just 1 CE.  And here it is today.  Going to get Dead Reckoning: Death Between the Lines Collector's Edition.

Anybody else playing games?  I finished Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi Collector's Edition and Laruaville 4.   Debating whether to play another CE before I finish up Christmas Griddlers: Journey to Santa.

December 21, 2016 12:52 pm  #1068

I am!  Not many but I did finish Psycho Train.  It was old school but I liked it.  I also did the demos for the two new Xmas games.  Plus picking away at Gizmos.  I was doing one of the Rainbow Griddlers but I do find them quite boring and NOT particularly  challenging. 

I started one of the Witches Legacy games.  I do like how they animate all the background in their games.

Last edited by oscar66 (December 21, 2016 7:36 pm)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

December 21, 2016 3:21 pm  #1069

I replayed most of my Christmas games and am picking away at CLUTTER VI.

I'm happy about the sale today too.

December 22, 2016 11:02 am  #1070

I finished Christmas Stories: The Gift of Magi.  I bought the CE because I like the bonus game in this series with the cats.  This one was just as enjoyable as the rest of them.  I really like how they go over the top with the Christmas decorations in these games.

I am picking away on Clutter 5.  I didn't get the last Clutter game because I still haven't completed 4 or 5 yet.  I wish I was able to save on some of the longer pictures and puzzles since some of them take a hour and I don't have all that time at once.

I started playing Adam Woofe.  Fun like playing a comic book.  I love when MadHead do their games up like this.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera