Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 1, 2016 12:14 pm  #1051

Re: Finish your games challenge - 2016

I've now finished:

Greed: Forbidden Experiments
Paranormal Pursuit: The Gifted One PE
Rainbow Mosaics: Blooming Garden
Rainbow Mosaics: Treasure Trip

Loved Paranormal Pursuit and also enjoyed the 2 mosaic ones.

December 2, 2016 10:51 am  #1052

Well, November turned out better than I thought it would.  Picked up 6 SV's using PCC's; completed 4 CE's and 2 SV's.

I loved the first Enigmatis and I wanted to love Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of Karkhala Collector's Edition, too, but the game was so laggy - black screens while the next scene loaded.  And I really don't like when you need to play the game twice to earn all the achievements.

I did like that there was no helpers, and that the people you interacted with did more than volunteer to keep an eye on the bad guy that is manacled, caged, and tranquilized, while you get to do all the heavy lifting.

Finished Mystery Chronicles: Murder Among Friends, a straight HOG with a few mini-games.  Very old-school with teeny, tiny objects to find.  My hint button got a work out.  Won't be dragging that game out again.

Next I'll play Mystery Chronicles: Betrayals of Love.  This month I'd also like to play and finish Christmas Griddlers: Journey to Santa, Laruaville 4, and Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi Collector's Edition (I've got CE coupon to use before the end of the year, so I'll be getting this game on Monday).

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 2, 2016 2:32 pm  #1053

November was a wash for me.  I only bought one game, CLUTTER VI, which I'm enjoying.  I finished one game, HALLOWEEN PATCHWORKZ: TRICK OR TREAT.  I really didn't care for it.  120 scenes to complete and many tiny pieces.  I might try the Thanksgiving game.

December 4, 2016 5:28 pm  #1054

Just checked my Eipix newsletter.

Releasing this month are:
Vermillion Watch: Fleshbound Collector's Edition
Hidden Expedition: The Lost Paradise Collector's Edition
Myths of the World: Bound by the Stone Collector's Edition

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

December 5, 2016 3:41 pm  #1055

I wonder if they are going to get the new Gizmos......ever.

I'm very annoyed with Ravenhearst Key at the moment or Unlocked whatever it's called. I had some issue with the key blank.  Looking at the forums it was a common refrain. my actual GM froze and even though the screen said the game had closed when I got the GM back and logged in to the game my profile had vanished. I had finished about half of the game.  Now it will just have to wait until the new year.

Has anyone tried the new Xmas game?

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

December 5, 2016 4:20 pm  #1056

BFG code DECEMBER still works today.  That's the code for BOGOF CEs and it's BPM.

December 5, 2016 4:29 pm  #1057

I'm hoping we get Gizmos soon.  I have 3 PCC's to use next Monday.

I'm debating whether to play the new Christmas Stories game now, or to wait until it's closer to Christmas.  I'm so excited.  This will be the first one I'll be able to play in the year it was released.

December 8, 2016 11:05 am  #1058

Now I've finished:

Rainbow Mosaics: Christmas Lights
Small Town Terrors: Gandor’s Bluff PE
Solitaire Match 2 Cards: Thanksgiving Day
Riddles of Fate: Memento Mori PE
Fairy Tale Mysteries: The Beanstalk PE

Enjoyed the Mosaics but nothing else really grabbed me, just filled some time!

December 10, 2016 1:11 pm  #1059

I started off great this month.  Finished 2 games by the 4th.  started working on 3 Christmas games:  Christmas Stories: The Gift of the Magi Collector's Edition,  Laruaville 4, Christmas Griddlers: Journey to Santa.

Then DH got sick, then I got sick.  For several days I couldn't play anything because my head and eyes hurt so badly.  Trying to ease myself back into playing.

I have 3 pcc's to use on Monday and haven't a clue what to get.  Frequently releasing 3 CE's a week means fewer SV's to choose from.

December 10, 2016 3:47 pm  #1060

So sorry both of you were sick Tirama.  Hope you're both better soon.  I keep a list of SEs to get with PCCs just for that reason.  I think one I'm going to get is SVETLOGRAD, a very old marble popper, but one I'm having fun with.

Board footera