Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 8, 2015 5:15 am  #1

Happy Birthday Stusue!!

Wishing you a very good day and a great year filled with Health, Relaxation & Enjoyment.

Happy Birthday Stusue!!

Last edited by sunshinej (September 8, 2015 5:20 am)

i ♥ nirvana

September 8, 2015 6:19 am  #2

Re: Happy Birthday Stusue!!

Have a very Happy Birthday, Stuesue!   

September 8, 2015 7:23 am  #3

Happy Birthday, Stusue.  I hope you're feeling recovered enough to enjoy it.  You should give yourself a big, big treat this year.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

September 8, 2015 8:57 am  #4

Big hug!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 8, 2015 9:22 am  #5

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 8, 2015 9:38 am  #6

Thanks, Fishies!  

And, as you said to me, Sunshine, you remembered me!  

It's already not my b'day anymore here in Sydney (it's just after midnight).  

Sunshine, loved the b'day music!  It's a day to celebrate me????  

And thanks for the wishes.  I'm really hoping for a better health year this year.

Anki, oops, I forgot a cake, had no balloons, no pressies (but I did get flowers), and no alcohol.  

But I know that my sis has something on order for me (hopefully to arrive on Thursday) and my niece also has a little something for me.  I'll get them both whenever my niece can visit me here.  But I did buy myself some CEs as a b'day pressie.

Wendy, unfortunately I was too sick to go out for lunch today as I'd planned.  Instead I spent the day working out which CEs I planned on getting if Tuesday ended up being a BP day (which I'd thought was definitely a possibility) and if the code still worked (which it did).  I then ordered a yummy Chinese dinner from the best Chinese restaurant in the area and ordered enough to feed me for days ... and not just the cheap stuff given that it was my b'day! ... honey scallops, sweet and sour deep-fried duck, Mongolian lamb, fillet steak with Imperial sauce, garlic king prawns, deep-fried boneless chicken with Pekinese sauce, and Singapore noodles.  It was yummo!  So, that was my big treat!

Oscar, your piccie made me LOL.  He looks so guilty!  

As I said above, I forgot all about cake.  My eldest niece/goddaughter rang me to wish me a happy b'day and asked if I'd got a cake.  That was the first time I'd thought of it.  Then the 3 of her 4 children who are old enough to talk all wished me a happy b'day and also asked if I'd got a cake.  And your piccie just reminded me that I forgot to get one!  And I didn't even think to get any dessert when I ordered my Chinese so after I'd finished that I had nothing for afters!

I want what he had!  

Hey, Tirama, you just posted some b'day wishes while I was typing.  Many thanks!     

But there goes cake again!  

I WANT CAKE !!!!!!!!  I WANT CAKE !!!!!!!!  I WANT CAKE !!!!!!!!  

What you're doing today is important
because you're exchanging a day of your life for it.

September 8, 2015 9:58 am  #7

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 8, 2015 10:10 am  #8

Stusue -- I wish I could do pictures like most of the group, but...     

I'm sorry that you weren't feeling well enough to go to lunch, but the games and Chinese food sure sound good!  You have my very best wishes and prayers for a good year.

September 8, 2015 10:12 am  #9

Hey, thanks, Oscar!  That'll do the trick!  But have you got anything a tad bigger?  

At least it won't put on the kilos, no matter how big it is!  

Now that it's after 1 am I really have to go to bed!  

I just hope I can sleep in a wee while in the morning, as sleeping in is one thing I can never do!  

September 8, 2015 10:15 am  #10

Lily, thanks!  

You snuck in while I was typing!  

Thanks so much for all the best wishes and prayers for the year.  I think I might need them.  

Board footera