Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 25, 2015 7:29 am  #51

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

I don't even know of any of the new shows coming out this season.    The only things on the TV lately are WWE (wrestling...2 times a week)  NFL...husband wants to see all the games and Netflix.

We finished Longmire   another whole stinkin' year until the new season

Got all caught up with Fear of the Walking Dead.   Okay, Oscar...In episode 3 we see the

neighbor susan as a zombie.  In episode 4 we see the pills and the daughter finds a note by the bed, so I am thinking suicide, but did I miss anything on the why and why do it when her husband was out of town.

I put it in a spoiler in case you haven't seen them yet. 

I think this show is shapeing up nicely.  Starting to like some of the characters now.  Like the father from the other family (the one whose wife is hurt).  the blond mom I am starting to warm up to.  As you can see i still have to learn names yet.  Nick Chase is such a sleezeball isn't he? 

hiding under the bed of that dying man to use his morphine drip

I am just glad he was

hauled off  to the clinic too. 

I just know something is shady up there. 

i ♥ nirvana

September 25, 2015 8:52 pm  #52

Not to be picky but the daughter saw the pills first in ep 3 and I wasn't sure why she focused on them, was it because Susan had been sick? Was it because she had committed suicide? Or was it because Nick took the pills?  In ep 4 when daughter (what is her name? Lol) went back and found the letter and again the focus on the pills, the letter metionned that Susan had seen something evil which made me think that yes she committed suicide because she saw things going very badly. But no nothing else nor why when hubby was gone was mentioned. Yea I like Papa best, but Maddy looks like she smells something bad all the time.  Lol but I guess. She does.  Weren't you yelling at her to pick up that gun in the street?
Ah Nick, what a scumbag.  My cousin Hila summed it up perfectly at dinner tonight.  "I hope they eat him!" Rofl

You just know the ill people aren't returning.  Why did Nicks hair have that stupid look to it even after swimming?

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 28, 2015 8:15 am  #53

I have yet to see episode 5 so maybe the answers to Susan were explained in that.

Yes, Maddy did make me mad in the second episode, but she finally has come to the realization that these people are not sick, but dead.  Which makes me like her better.  Not like her clueless boyfriend who just walks up to them and asks if they are okay.  He really should have got bit by the neighbor that was eating the dog, if it wasn't for the other guy being a quick thinker.

I think that they must put so much hair product in Nick's hair to make it look wild and disheveled that when he was in the pool it just looked really weird when he got out.

I Actually saw a couple of the new shows coming out. 

Limitless...A man takes a drug NZT-48 that turns him into a superbrain.  Need to watch more.
Minorty Report...3 siblings have the ability to see who commits murders before they happen.  I kinda liked it.
Heroes Reborn...I like the original Heroes show for the first year or so and then it got weird.  Not sure how this one is going to go.

i ♥ nirvana

September 28, 2015 9:24 am  #54

First Heroes - I have pvrd Reborn to watch and you comment sums up the original, I really liked it for the first season or two and then it became uh ok ya no.

I have yet to watch Minority or Limitless, I want to watch two or three back to back and decide. I'm looking forward to How to Get Away with Murder. And Blood and Oil looks intriguing.  the Good Wife starts up again next Sunday.  And this past Sunday a new PBS Indian Summer started.

I haven't seen last night's Fear yet ( and I just say 14 days tell TWD!!! ) for some reason the guide didn't say new so my Pvr didn't pick up.  Fortunately I notice and grabbed the 1 am repeat.  And I confess to starting to watch season 1 again on a different station, hopefully they haven't butchered it up.  It looks like there is a Talking Dead next Sunday, probably because it is the last ep of Fear.  I did read that they renewed with double the eps.  I hope to be thorough hooked by the end of 6. As of ep 4 I was still a little iffy about the characters.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 28, 2015 9:36 am  #55

RN I am burning thru whole series that I have recorded.  I just finished season 1 of Banished which was I believe 6 eps and will def watch season 2.  It's about a first penal colony in Australia. Now I'm watching a truly soapy Mistresses.  Season 3. It is ridiculous fluffy fun.

September 28, 2015 12:52 pm  #56

Thanks for mentioning that The Talking Dead will be on next sunday.  I'll have to see if my DVR is going to record it.  It's a lot of fun to watch and I would like to see what everyone has to say about FTWD.

I haven't heard of Banished so never watched that.  Blood & Oil stars Don Johnson, I believe.  I love his voice. 

i ♥ nirvana

October 1, 2015 9:26 am  #57

Ok, Minority Report has been erased from the Pvr.  I didn't care for it all.  It just got really repetitive and annoying.  And the actor, Stark Sands ( quite the handle) is just playing it all wide eyed and head jerky to illustrate a vision.  I don't know just blah for me.  I did love the opening scene playing whack a mole on a projected table top.

October 13, 2015 9:48 am  #58

TWD! What can I say other than heart pounding!

October 26, 2015 9:36 am  #59

Sun, did you watch TWD last night?  I'm still reeling from it. I can't believe it really happened.

October 26, 2015 8:19 pm  #60

No, haven't seen them yet.  Husband wanted to store them up and have a big marathon.    Been watching Z Nation instead.  Watched The Murphy episode (shaking my head) and the bounty hunter one.  That Doc sure heals fast, I say.  Shot in The Murphy and find and dandy in the next episode.

Can't wait to see TWD!!

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera