Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

October 29, 2016 11:28 am  #221

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

Hey Sun!  They were pretty gruesome deaths. But, I think because of the 8 month wait it didn't seem to hit me as hard as I expected.  Plus I think I was more prepared for Glens death because of what they did to him a few seasons ago.  I will miss them both.  Some episodes I feel like I've been thru the wringer after a show, this ep seemed almost like a letdown.  I can't really explain, the anticipation and then it's over.  I really think for me it was the too long wait.  I am looking forward to this season and more characters at the Kingdom.  And a TIGER!!!!

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 2, 2016 4:46 pm  #222

Are you "talking" about the walking dead ?
I watch the new episode twice, first with censure and after 12pm without censure. 
And there is a joke....
first Glen was -]-    than  o]O   
it's funny to me...

Last edited by mmiillaa (November 2, 2016 5:01 pm)

"The problem whit the world is that the intelligent people are full of doubts, while the stupid ones are full of confidence"
                                                                                                             Charles Bukowski

November 3, 2016 10:48 am  #223

Oscar...I will miss them both too.    It will take a bit to get used to, especially Glen.  He was always a likable type of guy right from the beginning.  I felt weird after it ended.  Shocked and grossed out were the main feelings.   

I guess the show will start a new chapter beginning with this episode.  It will be interesting to see what the Kingdom is all about and I saw that there will be a tiger from The Talking Dead.  Wasn't that a strange episode of The Talking Dead?  Pouring down rain and everyone just sitting down with umbrellas while all dressed up and  trying not to get wet.  

Mila...Ha! Nice visual.  I understood just what you meant.  That is one part I saw since it happened so quickly.  I didn't have any time to react by hiding out in the kitchen. 

i ♥ nirvana

November 7, 2016 12:32 pm  #224

Quite a sad episode all round on TWD last night. I felt more for Daryl's situation but felt a lot of empathy for Dwight.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

November 21, 2016 10:16 am  #225

Has anyone watched The Affair? I'm almost at the end of the first season and enjoying it.

December 1, 2016 12:14 pm  #226

Now I'm into Lucifer! Anyone watch that?

December 1, 2016 3:14 pm  #227

I've been watching LUCIFER too.  It's somewhat uneven (some episodes don't really grab me) but it's interesting enough to keep me watching.

December 1, 2016 4:12 pm  #228

I'm so pleased somebody watches it, lily! The guy is GORGEOUS! I love it because it's just my sense of humour. Maybe it's English humour. I've laughed at something every episode. I'm all caught up with it and I don't think it's back for the rest of season 2 until the new year. I might watch them all again!

December 2, 2016 10:20 am  #229

Fudge I had watched a few eps and liked it but something had to go on my bursting PVR and I figure I can pick it up later.  I love Tom Ellis.  I always liked him on Miranda.  The Affair is on a pay channel here so I haven't seen it.

December 2, 2016 10:21 am  #230

Vikings started again! Whoop whoop!

Board footera