Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 26, 2016 8:59 am  #211

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

I've got hooked on The Good Wife! Finished season 1 and still 6 more seasons to go. Anyone else watch it?

August 27, 2016 4:50 am  #212

My BFF kept asking me if I watched it and was always aghast when I said "no" so decided to give it a try on Netflix.  Watched the 1st season and started 2nd but other stuff has taken precedence.  Need to get back to it as I thought it was good.  

Been seeing a lot of buzz about a new show "Stranger Things" so need to give it a look.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

August 27, 2016 6:33 am  #213

Thanks, Tee, I've just added Stranger Things to my collection ready.

I think The Good Wife is good too!

August 27, 2016 10:26 pm  #214

Love The Good Wife.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 23, 2016 7:24 am  #215

EEEK!!! I'm in shock over The Good Wife!!!! I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't watched it all so I can't say why I'm in shock!

October 7, 2016 10:56 am  #216

I don't watch the Good Wife so I can't comment on it, Fudge. 

I do watch Longmire and just binged watched all 10 episodes in season 5.  Oh, those cliffhangers, they drive you crazy.  What, I have to wait another year to see what happens to Henry Standing Bear.  Ugh!

A cute story...my granddaughter who is 3 watches Peppa Pig.  She is starting to pick up on the English way of saying things.  At the grocery story she wants to go for a ride in the trolley instead of saying the shopping cart and she asked my daughter when they can go on holiday instead of saying going on a vacation.  What a little cutie.

i ♥ nirvana

October 7, 2016 2:28 pm  #217

I binged watched The Good Wife, Sun, and have now finished it! SO good.

Oooo, I've added Longmire to my collection to watch now. It looks good! Thanks!

Awwww...bless your granddaughter!!!!! TOO cute! Of course, they are trolleys and holidays!!!!!

Last edited by FudgeChi (October 7, 2016 2:30 pm)

October 10, 2016 12:13 pm  #218

FudgeChi wrote:

I binged watched The Good Wife, Sun, and have now finished it! SO good.

Oooo, I've added Longmire to my collection to watch now. It looks good! Thanks!

Awwww...bless your granddaughter!!!!! TOO cute! Of course, they are trolleys and holidays!!!!!

Fudge... I think you will like Longmire.  It is a good show...well written and acted. 

Did anyone catch the debate last night?   Who else is tired of it all and just wants it to be over?

i ♥ nirvana

October 24, 2016 9:05 am  #219

Oscar...Did you see who got Lucille last night?  I haven't watched it, yet.  I like not knowing.

i ♥ nirvana

October 25, 2016 10:30 am  #220

Oh No!  It was horrible.  Worst than I could have imagined.  I spent most of the time in the kitchen doing dishes since I could not watch.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera