Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 16, 2016 1:19 pm  #191

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

I agree, Sun, I don't usually like cast changes either but I liked the replacements too.
I hope you can get more seasons. Which season did you end on?

June 17, 2016 9:28 am  #192

I watched all the way to the end of season 6 where Louisa was going to take James and visit her mom in Spain.  I looked it up and saw that it had a season 7 already done, but Netflix doesn't have it. 

i ♥ nirvana

June 17, 2016 3:40 pm  #193

Oh, Sun You need Season 7! Only came here late last Autumn so maybe Netflix will have it in the future. I did read we are getting a Season 8 too

June 19, 2016 3:57 pm  #194

FudgeChi wrote:

Oh, Sun You need Season 7! Only came here late last Autumn so maybe Netflix will have it in the future. I did read we are getting a Season 8 too

Oh, I hope so, fudge.  Good news for you on season 8. 

i ♥ nirvana

June 20, 2016 2:09 pm  #195

Attention: All Fans of TWD!

I just read an article that there is something called "The Walking Dead Experience -- Chapter One".  It's an immersive show where you can be one of the survivors or a Zombie. It has stops all over the country until December.  If it goes well they might do more.  It says it's put on by Walker Stalker Con.  And it'll be in London in February.

Last edited by lilyr (June 20, 2016 2:11 pm)

June 21, 2016 11:24 am  #196

That might be fun.  I hope that they do well.  I know from watching The Talking Dead after the show that  some fans really get into it doing their own zombie makeup and stuff and sending in their pictures. 

i ♥ nirvana

July 9, 2016 3:40 pm  #197

Just finished the last episode of Outlander for this season Oscar, did you catch up yet?

July 9, 2016 10:50 pm  #198

nope.  I left it off as they were returning to Scotland.  The finale is tomorrow.  Then I'll watch the last four episodes over probably two nights.  Can't wait!  I was surprised to read they were introducing Brianna already.  And have cast the delightful Richard Rankin as Roger.

Mostly recently saw him in The Syndicate.  ( I hope they make another season of that.  I think its a good series.  Well I think Kay Mellor writes some pretty good stuff.  Recently saw In The Club as well and like it too)

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

July 11, 2016 9:39 am  #199

Just giving a little salute to Royal Pains    They just had their series finale last show.  Going to miss it. 

i ♥ nirvana

July 11, 2016 2:31 pm  #200

You're in for a treat with Outlander, oscar!

I loved The Syndicate and In the Club too. We have something new here, Brief Encounters. I won't say much but it is good and funny!

I've never seen Royal Pains, Sun.

Board footera