Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 3, 2016 1:17 pm  #181

Re: Whatcha watching on TV?

Oh no, Sunshine! Will that be thr end of that particular series though? If so, they might show another at a later date.

June 7, 2016 9:33 am  #182

FudgeChi wrote:

Oh no, Sunshine! Will that be thr end of that particular series though? If so, they might show another at a later date.

I think it will be the end of Netflix showing Doc Martin,  If so, we have been watching the show like crazy to see it all by July 1st before it gets taken off.  At least both my husband & I like it.  He is always asking if I want to watch the Doc and I always say sure.  We are now at, where Louisa is pregnant and getting her old job back. 

About the narrow roads my husband said "I can just see you driving down those roads". He knows that while  I am a good driver I like to give things like bikes in the road, people or other cars coming at me a wide berth usually wider than it needs to be. 

I scored big time at a yard sale...I got the first 4 seasons of TWD for $25!  They weren't even opened so I think the seller must have received them as a gift.

i ♥ nirvana

June 9, 2016 1:27 pm  #183

Oscar, I'm really enjoying the Good Witch series, better than the films! I haven't noticed the "moment" sound at all!!!!!

Sun, keep watching the Doc then! You've a way to go yet and I don't think we've had the last series yet even.

June 11, 2016 3:44 pm  #184

sunshinej -- I just watched the 2 hour GRIMM season finale.  WOW !! Talk about packing a ton of stuff into the finale!  Bonaparte was one scary dude.  But Diana is MUCH scarier!  It will be really interesting to see where the series goes next season.  Needless to say I'm taking Portland Oregon off my vacation list! 

About the roads in Britain:  My girlfriend and I took a vacation and rented a car.  There were areas that we drove through that had tall hedges on both sides of the road.  The road itself was essentially one lane.  Every once in a while there would be a wider area so cars could pass.  And yes, it was considered a 2 lane (traffic in both directions) road.  This was many years ago and I can't remember the protocol as to which car backed up.

June 12, 2016 1:29 pm  #185

Yes, there are a lot of roads, well, country lanes like that, Lily. It's usual that if the passing bit is on your left then you go into it and let the oncoming car pass.

June 13, 2016 12:25 pm  #186

lilyr...Yes, I thought you would like the Grimm finale.  I found it pretty intense and it'll be interesting to see what is coming up next season.  
Adalind & Renard will have their hands full with Diana, there's no telling what else that girl can do. 
Eve/Juliette I would like to know what is going on with her. 
Rosalie & Monroe...  Ahh,  how nice. 
  Wu,  I always got a kick out of him.    I always thought he was a fun character and now that he can turn into a caveman (which is what it looks like to me)  he'll have a interesting time next season.

lilyr...That seems a little unnerving to drive with tall hedges on both sides like that, driving blind as you might say. 

i ♥ nirvana

June 15, 2016 10:15 am  #187

Fudge, maybe I'll give The Good Witch another chance on the reruns.

I forget who asked but I started the second season of Outlander. I've just gotten to the ep with the duel and Claire racing to it.  I haven't watched the next ep yet because I know what happens.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

June 15, 2016 1:18 pm  #188

Yes, give the Good Witch a try again, Oscar. I'm all caught up with it and I think it might be the last one next Sunday. Maybe you weren't in the mood for it the first time. That often happens to me.

it was me who asked about Outlander. I'm pleased I didn't know what happened, it's very sad.

June 15, 2016 3:40 pm  #189

sunshinej -- Yeah!  Lots and lots of ways GRIMM can go next season.  I agree with everything you said.  I've always liked Wu also.  I'm not sure why he can vogue now.  Was he bitten or scratched?  I really don't remember.  Monroe was always a fave too.  And I love the way his story and Rosalie's have evolved.  Eve/Juliette was a real shocker for me.  Maybe she'll get back to Juliette?  I never really bought Nick being in love with Adalind, even though they have a son together.  I used to think Renard was a good guy.  I'm rethinking that!  And Diana is super scary! And it's a really good thing Nick and Monroe found that stick (or whatever it is) that was hidden by the crusaders.

Oddly enough it wasn't that difficult to drive on those lanes.  They weren't exactly super highways! 

FudgeChi -- Thanks for the reminder about the etiquette on those lanes.  It's been a VERY long time since I went.

June 16, 2016 9:06 am  #190

lilyr...Yes, Diana is pretty scary.  Look what she did to her Capt. Renard's girlfriend and she didn't even need to be in the room and then was able to show her mom it.  Her part with Capt. Renard & Bonaparte surprised me. 
Wu did get scratched in the episode Lycanthropia, where Nick & Hank thought it was the son and had him locked up in the cell and here it was the mother who tried to lock herself up and escaped.  When Nick & Hank went to see the mother it was too late.  Sgt. Wu was there also and he went after her and that is when it happened.

Juliette and Nick back together again.  I don't know if it is too much water under the bridge concerning Nick's mother and the trailer thing, but it will be interesting to watch.

Monroe & Rosalie...They are both so nice and knowledgeable and been through so much together that about time something nice happens to them.

That stick thing from the Crusades will come into part big time next season, I bet.

I finished all of the Doc Martin episodes on Netflix.    I want to see More, More!   It is funny how with all the different cast change I liked the replacement just as well as the person getting replaced and that is unusual for me.  PC Mark Mylow  I liked, but I also like PC Joe Penhale too.  Auntie Joan I was sad when she left, but I also really like Aunt Ruth.  Pauline I was surprised when she was gone, but I also like Morwenna.  Elaine...I guess I didn't miss her all that much.   I am glad Burt Large and Al Large didn't leave.  Martin & Louisa & James I want to see what going to happen to them next season.

i ♥ nirvana

Board footera