Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 3, 2015 3:43 pm  #91

Re: The Chat Lounge

sunshine - I don't have to GO to my father-in-law's.  I can pick up a weak signal from my back room.

DH and I are dicussing various options since it doesn't appear that Comcast and Boardhost are willing to work together and get things sorted.  Since my internet is bundled with my phone and cable, there's a lot of things to take into consideration.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

March 4, 2015 8:01 am  #92

Tirama...Okay, I misunderstood then.  I was thinking that you had to go to his house.

i ♥ nirvana

March 6, 2015 12:29 am  #93

OMG, he finally left.  Back down the road 30 miles by where we just moved from, don't know exactly where and don't care.  He got mad at me and broke the mouse this morning and then took off all day.  I struggled through checking on my FTPs , had to use the laptop but I am terrible with a touchpad so I just used up a little extra energy and that was it.  I spent the day finishing Season 2 of American Horror Story and got started on Season 3.
Anyway, he has hopes of getting a job at the place his 2 friends (brothers) work at where their Grandpa is a semi-big-wig at.  Now, he could have done this at any time over the winter, but he chose not to.  Hope he gets it, hope he keeps it.  I'm going to wake up tomorrow knowing that noboe will yell at me the entire day

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

March 6, 2015 12:51 am  #94

Yippee, enjoy your day Wendy.  I bet you'll wake up with a smile when you think ahh peace. It's a nice feeling to go thru a day without being criticized about the most inane things.  I've just pvrd Season 1 and 2 is set for this weekend to rewatch.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 6, 2015 9:35 am  #95

wendy...That's great that you don't have to walk on eggshells anymore.  You can spend your days peacefully without getting yelled out.    I don't know how you put up with it as long as you did.

i ♥ nirvana

March 6, 2015 9:58 am  #96

Praying for peace of mind for you, Wendy and hope this is the start of good things happening for you.  When do you start your summer circuit?  That's something that's just for you and you always seem happier when you are doing your own thing.  Good Luck and hope you can get a new mouse.

Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

March 6, 2015 11:21 am  #97

Ahh, sweet freedom.  I'll walk uptown in an hour and get in on the afternoon shuffleboard frolic for a few hours.  It's been up in the 80s, today only the 70s so a good temperature for a walk, i won't get there all sweaty.
I'm so sorry Winston meds didn't work out, I think about him everyday, wishing he'll get better soon.  From the pics we've seen it's just hard to imagine him as sick.

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

March 8, 2015 2:05 am  #98

Interested in all the facts, foibles and yuk yuks about Daylight Savings Time?????         Go check out SandSFun4All.forumotion.com and read all about it!

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

March 8, 2015 9:00 am  #99

So how was it Wendy?

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

March 8, 2015 11:39 am  #100

Hey all!

I missed you while I was gone but, apparently, I didn't get any better .... just worse.  And now I don't know what to do.  The doc threatened she would keep me there for 2 months if I showed up again.  there's a story there.

I did something truly heinous to my daughter when I got out.  Truly unforgiveable.  I will regret losing her for the rest of my life .... which truly doesn't seem worth anything now.  One son gone until who knows when, my daughter estranged from me (no, there is NO hope for reconciliation even though I've apologized profusely) and just my eldest (who needs to get his shit together and move on up and out) and Freya.  Even she isn't enough to want me to keep fighting the good fight.  I know Michael will either take good care of her or find her a good home.

So, thanks so very much for making me feel welcome here.  I'm shutting down my Forum.  I'm the only one who posts so it's pretty useless ...... but it was fun building it.

Take care to each and every one of you.  May God Bless you all and may the Angels in Heaven always be at your side.

Susan/aka freyasmom

Where am I going? And why am I in this hand basket!!!?

Board footera