Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2013 8:39 am  #561

Re: Finish your games challenge

I hope you enjoy them sandhan.  Even though I did upgrade the first Royal Envoy to a CE I've never even finished the SE.  Obviously it's not as frustrating as MKFTP but I still got annoyed when time ran out.  That still seems to put pressure on me and I can't enjoy it as much.  I loved NORTHERN TALE because you did have a relaxed mode and automatically got 3 gold stars for just finishing.   Maybe the walkthrough would make it more enjoyable.

September 12, 2013 11:13 am  #562

Anyone have an opinion on the DD today: Farm Frenzy Pizza Party. I know a lot of people here don't like fast-clicky TM games, which Farm Frenzy definitely is. I've played one of them (the 1st one, I think) and liked it a bunch, but all the subsequent versions seem almost entirely the same, just with a different 'theme'. Anyone play more than one all the way through and have an opinion about whether or not buying another one is worth it? Is any of the gameplay different or just the superficial stuff like what recipes you make?

September 12, 2013 11:17 am  #563

I was wondering about this gane myself. Haven't downloaded the trial yet. I did download the trial for the TGT, Flights of Fancy. Not going to play it until later though. Have to get a bunch more work done before I can play.

September 12, 2013 1:32 pm  #564

Tirama, I don't know if you ever look in the Pictures thread but I left something for you, and for all of us here.  Hugs.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 12, 2013 2:42 pm  #565

barregar wrote:

Tirama, I don't know if you ever look in the Pictures thread but I left something for you, and for all of us here.  Hugs.

Thanks, barre.  Just checked it out.

I finished Hallowed Legends: Ship of Bones Collector's Edition.  Better than average game.  Had some puzzles I hadn't seen before and it's a good game to play to take your mind off the heat and humidity, what with all that ice and wintery sounds.

I'm going to play Joining Hands next.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 12, 2013 3:12 pm  #566

Tirama, when you are doing demos, take a look at Magic Time, the new M3.  The tokens on the board are nice, they change once in a while, you have 3 houses to renovate and you choose your updates, ie door, window, etc. There are achievements to earn, minigames to play in between the M3.  Some pros, some cons, but I liked it (I did not like the swirly clock when starting a M3 board so I just close my eyes).  I like the sound it makes when you match things, sort of a soft, squishy sound.  Lots of power-ups to help. Timer is very generous but there is untimed mode.  Worth a try. 

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

September 12, 2013 3:52 pm  #567

I bought  Magic Time for the sale price,  and I like it.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 12, 2013 4:00 pm  #568

Oh yes,  and I finished the main game of  Nevernear.  I'm enjoying the bonus game,  but it's separate,  not necessary to complete the main story.  Not sure of the purpose of the Snoopsies,  but doubt if you'll miss them,  Barre.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 12, 2013 4:43 pm  #569

I've been play Love Chronicles Salvation.  I can't say I'm really enjoying it though.  I did think the first two were good, this one is falling a little flat for me.

"There is no more perfect stillness than the solitude in the heart of a snowstorm." Diana Gabaldon

September 12, 2013 6:30 pm  #570

Hi All,

I know, I know, I'm a bad friend. (Hanging head in shame).

Life has been crazy, I think the forums were gone on Big Fish Games for weeks before I even noticed.  Didn't think to look for messages in Game Forum.  Sorry all.  I obviously did go and look eventually.  Thanks for inviting, and thinking of me.

I don't want to go into all my problems, but I will try to be better about popping in.  OMG you are on page 57 already.  I need to go back and get caught up.  I don't even know what games have been released in the last couple of weeks.  I desperately need to get back into BFG mode.  That's my project for the next couple of days.  Read all 57 pages, and check out what games I've missed. 
Until then, hope everyone is well and that all is right in your world.

Dex

C.S. Lewis – “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”

Board footera