Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 7, 2013 8:28 am  #481

Re: Finish your games challenge

megwoman25 wrote:

I feel you on ERS games. I was so over Gold Bug that I was afraid to buy the red masque especially since I felt like everything was so cluttered on the bottom. I I still have to play phantasmat 2 now that I think about it...

Mac players just got The Lake House-Children of Silence CE. Love how this was released for ipad and iphone before mac LOL I think I demoed this game back when I was dogsitting in february so seriously it took 7 months to release this for mac? how come some developers do it at the same time aka elephant games, eipix, vast, ers (they didn't used to), bfg, orneon but then playrix, alawar, and a bunch of others make us wait months and months and months. baffling.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend 

I also still have phantasmat 2 left to play.  It's the only ERS HOPA I have left.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

September 7, 2013 9:13 am  #482

I think most everyone here already has it, but I'm subscribed to Playrix newletter and just got an offer for Fishdom 3 CE for $2.99.  My internet is horrid here, I'm sitting outside to get a signal but I'm trying to buy it.  I don't know if my order went through, I got an order receipt and a confirmation code but it also says it's sending me an email which I haven't gotten yet.  I'm downloading the trial now (30 minutes for 115mb) and will see if there's someplace in it I can activate it.
In BFG news, someone had given me a PCC code for a game, I was waiting until Labor Day to use it for double punches just in case I rejoined later this month.  I spaced it out until the 4th, which was the day it expired and it was already expired.  Sent in a request to customer service, and am still waiting for a real response.  Did they fire all the CS people?  Still no live chat and now non-existant CS.  What the heck is going on there?  Must be a lot more than they're letting on.

ETA  I'm hoping I can get Royal Envoy 3 CE on sale from them, too.  It's here already, though, when I got Dreamscapes Premium it was shortly before it released here, but they only offered SE version here.  Muat be different with an actual CE

ETA  Got the email just as I finished d/l, didn't need it, I just pasted the confirmation code and I'm good to go.  2.99 for a CE, pretty good deal, eh?  It's getting time to breakout Fisdom Seasons, though, and start decorating my Halloween tank.

Last edited by WendyDarling (September 7, 2013 9:22 am)

No matter how much I complain, I'm grateful for all I have.

September 7, 2013 9:31 am  #483

I have been very slow with the playing, just getting on with Farm Up (level 37) and League of Mermaids.
But now I´ve finished Echoes of the Past: The Kingdom of Despair CE. I liked it very much!
There was a lot of running back and forth but it was a jump map so I didn´t mind. I´m very proud because I finished all of the puzzles (and there was a lot of them) except the very last one.
I also finished The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen (in Swedish), I got rather tired of it but luckily I got it as a DD.
In the Eipix sale I only got Off the Record: Linden Shades CE. I´ve been reluctant to buy it because of all the glitches but I wrote to Eipix and asked them if there was a fix and they answered that they have talked with BFG and there weren´t enough people who had problems (62 posts in technical issues)! Hope it goes well...

Now I´m starting Green Moon in the group play but who knows... I remember that I dexed it where Wendy said her computer crashed, at the Moon. It got too hard for me. But now I started to take notes where all the things are.

September 7, 2013 9:40 am  #484

misscatlady2453 wrote:

This weekend's sale is decent enough. Buy 1 SE and get one for 99 cents. Debating on if I want to use my only GCC to get two for 99 cents or if I want to save it in hopes that next weekend is a BOGO free sale.

HUH?  I must not be awake yet!  I saw a members CE sale for $9.99 and a new subcriber sale for $2.99 for CE and $0.99 for SE.  But that said the first  game.  I'll look later.

megwoman -- I'm glad you really, really liked CHIMERAS.  I've got it but haven't played it yet.  (so what else is new she said )  Hope this is an embarrassed smilie.

I started replaying YARDSALE HIDDEN TREASURES SUNNYVILLE and was enjoying it.  It seems as though the craft part is easier and you just get a generic "finished" (not the bronze, silver and gold stars) which I like.  THEN I hit the notorius "find the 45 equations" thing.  I was just about to dex the game but gave the equations one more try.  I got them!  Boy some of the objects in this game as almost minuscule!

September 7, 2013 9:42 am  #485

Wendy, I also sent a request to CS about not getting any sales on the Swedish site.
I sent it to the Swedish CS but got an answer from the US CS  and she was using an online translator. Luckily she also added the original answer because it wasn´t a good translation
at all

September 7, 2013 9:48 am  #486

Wendy -- The PCCs expire at a certain time on the day they expire.  That's been going on for quite a while.  As to Live Chat -- I keep PMing MODs about it.  I get the vague "we don't know anything at this time" answer.  I think BFG is trying to protect the CS people from all the vitriol AND I'm sure there are a ton of CS issues with the FTP and device games.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

September 7, 2013 9:50 am  #487

Anki -- sorry about the translation issue.

Oops!  I forgot to wish everyone playing GREEN MOON luck and fun!

My apologies misscatlady.  I just checked BFG and saw the sale!

Last edited by lilyr (September 7, 2013 10:03 am)

September 7, 2013 10:36 am  #488

3 punches left on my current card,  so will probably get 2 games this weekend.  Leaning toward  Final Cut Encore,  &  Imperial Island.
Then,  if I like the DD,  I'll be done.  (Ha!)

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

September 7, 2013 4:22 pm  #489

Anki -- Congratulations on finishing THE KINGDOM OF DESPAIR!  and all the puzzles 

sandhan -- why would you buy those games this weekend instead of waiting for Monday (and extra punches)?

September 7, 2013 10:04 pm  #490

Lilyr,  because the 99cent  sale won't be on on Monday--WILL IT?

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

Board footera