Finish Your Games Challenge

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 12, 2013 11:24 pm  #21

Re: Finish your games challenge

I've completed the first two chapters of Settlement: Colossus.

In case you didn't see the update to the highlights thread, the CE's we're getting this week are: Echoes of the Past: Kingdom of Despair and Awakening: The Sunhook Spire.

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 13, 2013 1:14 am  #22

Well, I was looking forward to making some progress in some games this evening, but instead I've been reading up on the forum closure.Glad to be here though. And happy to see famililar folks continuing chatting and game discussion!

I've made slightly more progress in City of Fools 78/101 tasks completed. But I didn't finish tonight, like I thought I'd try to do. Still having lots of fun with it.

August 13, 2013 5:31 am  #23

Hi,  fellow castaways!  Glad you made to to the island.  I sort of got over being mad at BF.  Enough to rush to their site 15 minutes before Seattle's witching hour and buy 2  Artifex CE's  for half price and 2 extra punches.  Strangely,  in a weird way,  I feel I am blinking in the sunlight after release from prison.  Will we miss our mods?  Can we use naughty words now?  Who will be our mommy?

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

August 13, 2013 5:37 am  #24

TiramaSue wrote:

On the game front, just thought I'd let you know that my DH also played and finished City of Fools. (But he only did enough tasks to get enough money to buy the plane ticket.

Just like a guy!  They never want to browse.

Humor will glue your fragments into one whole.  ~Osho

August 13, 2013 8:06 am  #25

Actually, when it comes to shopping, I'm the one who's focused and with tunnel vision and he's the one looking at things we don't need and/or can't afford.  He can go to the grocery store with a list of 3 items, come home with 6 bags of groceries, and still manage not to get everything on the list.

I heard from Puzzled.  Gave her the URL and she'll join us when her health allows.  Right now it's painful for her to type.

I'm feeling dazed by it all.  Can't believe it's only Tuesday.  Didn't get much sleep last night or much gaming done.  Usually listen to radio plays each day/evening for about an hur and play some Jigsaws Galore at the same time, not yesterday though.

As for naughty words, Boardhost has an auto censor that will zap the usual suspects, but we can say such words as Alawar, Gamezebo, etc.

I notice that some of you are using avatars you found on the web.  I tried googling to find some, but the sites I looked at were full of flashing, blinking bling and I didn't linger there long.  Anybody want to share the url for where they found their lovely, peacful looking avatars?

For every minute you are angry, you lose sixity seconds of happiness. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

August 13, 2013 9:22 am  #26

Tirama, you are a fast player, I am also in chapter 3 of Settlement Colossus now.  I'm glad that I have a farm so I can find fruits and veggies instead of just berries and mushrooms.  The emoticons here are sadly lacking.

By the way, I started a new topic for our group play City of Fools so that we can keep all the discussions for the game over there.  If we have any other group plays, I will set up new topics for them too.  Perhaps after the City of Fools group play has ended, we can start voting for a new group play.   

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 13, 2013 9:52 am  #27

sounds good barregar. I need to get some gaming in one of these days. I didn't get much playing in last night like I had hoped. 

August 13, 2013 10:10 am  #28

I bought exactly the same games as Govols and barregar on the sale

My last finished are Witches Legacy: Lair of the Witch Queen CE (nice surprise on the end, I found all the puzzle pieces but missed two of the morphs ) I have it as wallpaper now...
and League of Light:Dark Omens CE.
My next is Final Cut Encore CE. Like Wendy I play both Puzzle Quests. My inbetween games are Seven Seas Solitare (replay) and Rush for Gold (untimed).I´m also addicted to FarmUp and check on it several times a day

August 13, 2013 10:20 am  #29

Hi Anki and a warm welcome.
I am interested in League of Light: Dark Omens but waiting for the SE.  Let me know if it is a good game once you have finished it.  It is by Maria Glorum and I loved their last game, Mystery of the Ancients: Curse of the Black Water.  
I am also playing Seven Seas Solitaire (replay), Magic Farm 2: Fairy Lands (almost finished), Settlement Colossus (replay)...these are all inbetween games. The HOPA I am playing now is Love Story: The Way Home.

The Lord is my light and my salvation, whom shall I fear?  The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?  Psalm 27:1

August 13, 2013 10:25 am  #30

I can't believe I didn't play on a single game yesterday. By the time the night was done my head was pounding. I did get my site set up though if anyone is interested.

Someone was saying TGT was an old one. Sounds like they were saying it was old as in had been out already as opposed to old style. Anyone know ? 

May have to download Settlement Colossus again. I am all about playing stress free games right now. 

Board footera